PDA

View Full Version : Hot Rod Magazine Power Tour 2004

Gnafu the Great
06-12-2004, 10:38 AM
I went to the last stop in Green Bay, WI yesterday for the Hot Rod Magazine Power Tour 2004. Here are some of the pics I took. Here's me with an Ultima GTR, the NEW C6 CORVETTE (!!!), and two pics of a 1988 Fiero Formula with some Ferrari kit on it and a supercharged Buick 3800 V-6 making a claimed 420hp (!). I'll maybe post more later. There were tons of cars, and I took 65 pics. I won't be uploading them all either, but this is all I have time for now. If you were at any of the stops of the Power Tour, maybe you could post some pics of yours?

cuntukimushroom
06-12-2004, 01:34 PM
wowzers thats cool

Gnafu the Great
06-13-2004, 09:40 AM
Here's four more. The first one is of an engine from a hot rod, it had a really awesome paint job on it ^^. The second is of some HRSS, I guess it's some kind of specialty hot rod/supercar thing. I'll hafta look it up on the 'net. The third is of a cool Honda Civic Euro R, and the final is of some really weird Corvette (someone made a thread about them elsewhere on this forum just recently). Enjoy, I may or may not post anymore pics (they're mostly just nice hot rods and such, nothing mind blowing or anything). If you took any pics at any of the Power Tour 2004 stops, I'd love to see 'em :).

EDIT: Here's a link about the HRSS: http://www.alohadreamcars.com/hrss.htm.

UK CARS
06-13-2004, 10:20 AM
The third is of a cool Honda Civic

please tell me why that civic's cool :confused:

ZerK
06-13-2004, 12:38 PM
The Corvette is an Avelate 53. Avelate do 'Vette bodywork conversions to give them a more retro look.

Gnafu the Great
06-13-2004, 06:58 PM
please tell me why that civic's cool :confused:

'Cause it is ;). Nah, I just like it 'cause they put on four-wheel oversized discs and racing seats and such. I mainly like it 'cause whoever owns it had the guts to bring it there amidst all those awesome American muscle cars :o.

The Corvette is an Avelate 53. Avelate do 'Vette bodywork conversions to give them a more retro look.

Thanks a lot, I was wondering :).

TVR IS KING
09-25-2005, 04:06 AM
:O SOME HRSS?
the HRSS is a stunnigly beautiful coupe designed by Aloha Dream Cars on the base of the new Pontiac GTO's, which is an american version of our (australias) Holden monaro

adamfraser
09-25-2005, 04:11 AM
Err, a 1 year and 3 month old thread probably shouldnt be raised from the dead :mad:

TVR IS KING
09-25-2005, 06:15 AM
sorry, there is very little on the HRSS and when this came up i kinda got excited, i didnt check when the posts were