PDA

View Full Version : my carrera gt

Sir_McLaren
06-13-2004, 03:57 PM
this is my carrera gt, beautiful and fast car like me :D
i'm always racing with it and its very fast, i beat every car in da street easy very very easy no body can beat me not even a mclaren f1 :D:D:D:D:D
im thinking of painting it yellow so it looks cooler, also im thinking of putting a turbo in it what do you guys think?
what about some nice wheels eh?? hahaha i rule da streets.
i did 250mph with it and thats faster than a mclaren yeahhhh if anybody wants a riude contact me, i live in LA and i wont charge you much for a ride :D
i'll take some pics when i buy my new camera because now i dont have one :D

LOL

gimme your comments and what you think about my ride. :D

Egg Nog
06-13-2004, 04:02 PM
Funniest thread ever.

deffenbaugh03
06-13-2004, 04:47 PM
HAHA i agree egg nog. If i could give reputation points and we was trying to be funny then i wouldve given him reputation but im guessing hes lying and trying to be cool but infact hes being stupid so he deserves negative reputation probably.

Quiggs
06-13-2004, 04:49 PM
'd00d my c1v1c wit nawz wuldd pwn u like w0ah in teh quarter y0.'

Anyway... Best thread ever. Really. :)

Niko_Fx
06-13-2004, 04:59 PM
i live in LA and i wont charge you much for a ride :D

I live in Boca Raton, how about a ride on a 115HP Honda Civic (It has a muffler so it's pretty fast)

PS: I won't charge you much either.

did 250mph with it and thats faster than a mclaren yeahhhh

250MPH?? Amazing :eek: I thought the max speed of that car was actually 205MPH!! But I guess you are a very skilled driver and managed to hit 250MPH!!

This reminds me to the "Civic vs McLaren" thread.... Sad

SIMPLETON
06-13-2004, 05:57 PM
250MPH?? Amazing :eek: I thought the max speed of that car was actually 205MPH!! But I guess you are a very skilled driver and managed to hit 250MPH!!
Maybe he was going down a hill :D

a very steep hill :D

@wall
06-13-2004, 07:02 PM
in australia we have a word for people like this... it's stooge and this guy is a massive stooge :D funniest thing i have ever read ;)

werty
06-13-2004, 07:44 PM
theres NO way you Carrera GT could beat my Ferrari enzo, it has 100 turbos and can go 250,000 mps...thats miles per second. Anyways i hope i never met your carrare gt on the street cause my enzo would rip its doors off. My 0-60 is at least .001 :)

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, something isn't right here......

lithuanianmafia
06-13-2004, 08:01 PM
theres NO way you Carrera GT could beat my Ferrari enzo, it has 100 turbos and can go 250,000 mps...thats miles per second. Anyways i hope i never met your carrare gt on the street cause my enzo would rip its doors off. My 0-60 is at least .001 :)

goin that speed, i think the enzo could rip its own doors off :p

either way, it's nothin against my mountain bike. weighin only 25lbs, it is hooked up to a supercharged V12. I've been around the world a few times when I have a couple seconds to spare, u know? :cool:

Spastik_Roach
06-13-2004, 10:05 PM
He can afford a Carrera GT but can't afford a camera. Go figure..

junaman
06-13-2004, 10:22 PM
True, funniest thread EVA!!! :D ;)

That's nothing matched to myself. I have video footage of me going at 310000 kmps... Ye thats right the speed of light. That was fun.... WEEEEEEE!!!!
I bet your GT can;t beat that... (Please post if you can prove me wrong)

Falcon500
06-13-2004, 11:59 PM
Ooookay why not paint it metallic pink? and dont you think a huffer would b betta un it aye...ye gawds some people lol....

Egg Nog
06-14-2004, 12:04 AM
Just to clarify everything, I am laughing with him, not at him. He is obviously not serious.

Suka
06-14-2004, 12:14 AM

Off a cliff?

megotmea7
06-14-2004, 02:34 AM
Just to clarify everything, I am laughing with him, not at him. He is obviously not serious.
the truely scary part is i think he was... :(

drakkie
06-14-2004, 04:46 AM

Off a cliff?

Wrong, inside the plane bringing it from germany to Los Alemos
:D :o :o :o

IBrake4Rainbows
06-14-2004, 04:47 AM
Yep, he was being serious.

The really funny thing is, he probably does own one, one tiny detail though: 1:18th scale........ ;)

Ah well, at least his sisters Barbie (or is it his......) can get a good ride to the ball. :p

Also, he has bought a $1million Au car, but can't afford a Camera?

Falcon500
06-14-2004, 05:01 AM
Also, he has bought a $1million Au car, but can't afford a Camera?yeah something there doesnt quite stack up.....Even a good old film one? I dont think i know anyone who doesnt have a camera....

UK CARS
06-14-2004, 08:58 AM
hey i believe this guy! what is wrong with the world today....why carnt people take someone serously, and yes it probally does go 250mph maybe he had some tune ups :D :rolleyes:

GT500
06-14-2004, 02:55 PM
0h my g@wd |t'$ @ c@4434@ gt!!!! PIMP y0!!! CHEC KOUT DA 50 NOS BOTTLES!!!! oh please....... :rolleyes:

byronleehk
06-14-2004, 04:06 PM
this is my carrera gt, beautiful and fast car like me :D
i'm always racing with it and its very fast, i beat every car in da street easy very very easy no body can beat me not even a mclaren f1 :D:D:D:D:D
im thinking of painting it yellow so it looks cooler, also im thinking of putting a turbo in it what do you guys think?
what about some nice wheels eh?? hahaha i rule da streets.
i did 250mph with it and thats faster than a mclaren yeahhhh if anybody wants a riude contact me, i live in LA and i wont charge you much for a ride :D
i'll take some pics when i buy my new camera because now i dont have one :D

LOL

gimme your comments and what you think about my ride. :D

Hey, I'm in LA too. PM me for that ride you're offering...
:D

lithuanianmafia
06-14-2004, 07:23 PM
Hey, I'm in LA too. PM me for that ride you're offering...
:D

and i'll ride my supersonic bike down there, and i can get a ride as well

yay, just realized, 200th post :D

PsychoChimp22
06-15-2004, 02:58 PM
Heres my new car.... Ill assume I dont have to do the eggnog test... lol :D

whiteballz
06-15-2004, 03:12 PM
i do declare, is that a C5? its some kind of vette. (im crap with american cars)..

anyway...

if he owns a carrera GT, and that was his first post, and his join date was the day he posted, with his new car, about "goin faster then a mclaren"... why would you have your name as mr mclaren? surely wouldnt it be better to have it as mr carrera? i mean, why have your username as the car you beat the S**t out of? eh?

oh well. at least he probably wont post again....

Sir_McLaren
06-15-2004, 04:42 PM
Yo if you don’t wanna believe that dats my ride then lol **** yourselfs, all I know is I have it and is the coolest thing ever and you losers can see my smoke lol. Yo whiteball I put that nick coz mclaren is pretty cool but still my car owns that Britain crap yo german technology is da best u should know it.

Well falcon500 I don’t have a camera ok maybe I don’t have enough money LOL im rich actually hahahaha im gonna have to go and get it

Ibrakeforrainbows im gonna get my camera ok so shut up

Yo niko I don’t one a ride on your crappy civic I wouldn pay u a dime lol slow sh*t UGLY F??ING CIVIC,
Simpleton? U think u r funny or something, i wasn’t going on a hill lol I was going right hahhaha u loser

I own you bye guys hahaha

Matra et Alpine
06-15-2004, 04:59 PM
wow 2 posts and you've fired shots at 5 UCP members.

Hope you've got asbestos underwear, I think you're going to feel the heat :)

UCP members end up OWNING wannabees, just post the proof and we can get on to talking about the car and how much you enjoy it .

Or .......... :)

Niko_Fx
06-15-2004, 06:05 PM
Yo niko I don’t one a ride on your crappy civic I wouldn pay u a dime lol slow sh*t UGLY F??ING CIVIC

At least I got a car :) Not a fictional Carrera GT.
BTW your profile says that you drive around in your McLaren.....Now THAT deserves a "lol"

lithuanianmafia
06-15-2004, 06:32 PM
Yo if you don’t wanna believe that dats my ride then lol **** yourselfs, all I know is I have it and is the coolest thing ever and you losers can see my smoke lol. Yo whiteball I put that nick coz mclaren is pretty cool but still my car owns that Britain crap yo german technology is da best u should know it.

Well falcon500 I don’t have a camera ok maybe I don’t have enough money LOL im rich actually hahahaha im gonna have to go and get it

Ibrakeforrainbows im gonna get my camera ok so shut up

Yo niko I don’t one a ride on your crappy civic I wouldn pay u a dime lol slow sh*t UGLY F??ING CIVIC,
Simpleton? U think u r funny or something, i wasn’t going on a hill lol I was going right hahhaha u loser

I own you bye guys hahaha

i think someone forgot to take his prozac today :D

SIMPLETON
06-15-2004, 06:40 PM
Heres my new car.... Ill assume I dont have to do the eggnog test... lol :D

If I have to I wanna see somebody do the test to.i know your only joking

and I believe that is the Coupe model

Egg Nog
06-16-2004, 10:42 PM
Sir_McLaren, it's really very not funny anymore. The joke is old now, time to move on...

byronleehk
06-17-2004, 12:33 PM
Sir_McLaren, I'm still waiting for that ride you're offering. I'm at L.A. and I'm willing to pay a reasonable price for that ride.