PDA

View Full Version : My Mİtsubİshİ Spacestar

spacestar
06-14-2004, 08:11 AM
It is my tuned car mıtsubishi spacestar. I am allways race on streets whit my car... :cool:

Matra et Alpine
06-14-2004, 08:13 AM
It is my tuned car mıtsubishi spacestar. I am allways race on streets whit my car... :cool:
Get the skill and race on track.

Streets are for going to the mall, taking the kids to school and visiting parents/friends.

Racing on streets is for cowards who lack the skill to take the challenge of the track alongside other fast cars and fast(er) drivers.

Take it OFF the streets.

R34GTR
06-14-2004, 08:19 AM
Got rice?? :p

spacestar
06-14-2004, 08:24 AM
Get the skill and race on track.

Streets are for going to the mall, taking the kids to school and visiting parents/friends.

Racing on streets is for cowards who lack the skill to take the challenge of the track alongside other fast cars and fast(er) drivers.

Take it OFF the streets.

I dont thing so ıt ur sight for me the streets are to race

360_challenge
06-14-2004, 08:37 AM

Sorry what?didnt get that except for "the streets are to race". And in that case, the streets are to drive, the tracks are to drive with competition,so that means that tracks are to race.Dont be stupid enough to drive along the streets.Really now, u have to be a grade A retard to do that.....

SIMPLETON
06-14-2004, 08:39 AM

You really don't know what your getting into, you might as well quit while your behind

spacestar
06-14-2004, 08:43 AM
ok u are right but do u know here we can race on streets because ın turkey dondt have any track...

UK CARS
06-14-2004, 08:44 AM
right then if you are going to refuse to go on the track ( i can see why with that heap ) go find some deserted car park, somewhere with no traffic, no people, and then at least your not gonna kill anyone. i would be embarssed to be ran over with that rice mobile , wait embarrased to drive it :) get a new car and dont let the fast and the furious mess with your life.

UK CARS
06-14-2004, 08:45 AM
oh yes, and nice wheel trims :p

360_challenge
06-14-2004, 08:47 AM
ok u are right but do u know here we can race on streets because ın turkey dondt have any track...

Ok, you are right, but did you know that here in Turkey we race on the streets because we dont have any tracks.

If that is what you were trying to say my turkish friend, then in that case i suggest you just dont race on the streets. Surely they have tracks in Turkey, even latvia do so dont say "we dont have any" . Rare but still there.

spacestar
06-14-2004, 08:52 AM
where ıs tracks ın turkey ı dondt know and ı race streets but when we race there ıs no traffıc there...

360_challenge
06-14-2004, 08:56 AM
where ıs tracks ın turkey ı dondt know and ı race streets but when we race there ıs no traffıc there...

You're the one that lives in turkey , how should i know, but surely there must be at least ONE bloody track there,.And yeh listen to jimbo, dont kill anyone.Traffic or no traffic, u can still damage property. Open space IF anything.

Matra et Alpine
06-14-2004, 09:07 AM
Sorry, but if you were really in to racing cars you would know !!
Stop being a F&F fanboy :)

Anyway, from http://www.racingcircuits.net there are 3 circuits ( though it still lists Istanbul as under construction )
- Istanbul (Kurtkoy)
- Izmir Pinabashi
- Izmit Korfez

Pinabashi even has it's own web page .. http://www.izmiryarispisti.com/

So when you are playing at being grown up with other car nuts tonight, see how many have the b@lls to try it for real and stop posing to try to make the girls think you're cool. Please tell me you don't wear a burberry baseball cap - THAT would be the last straw !!

spacestar
06-14-2004, 09:09 AM
I thing if there ıs no traffıc and there ıs no danger... but on streets ı can beat every car ın thıs forum :p

spacestar
06-14-2004, 09:13 AM
Sorry, but if you were really in to racing cars you would know !!
Stop being a F&F fanboy :)

Anyway, from http://www.racingcircuits.net there are 3 circuits ( though it still lists Istanbul as under construction )
- Istanbul (Kurtkoy)
- Izmir Pinabashi
- Izmit Korfez

Pinabashi even has it's own web page .. http://www.izmiryarispisti.com/

So when you are playing at being grown up with other car nuts tonight, see how many have the b@lls to try it for real and stop posing to try to make the girls think you're cool. Please tell me you don't wear a burberry baseball cap - THAT would be the last straw !!

yea that ıs true but ı lıve ın ıstanbul and othar tracks are 300 km from here

megotmea7
06-14-2004, 09:14 AM
i sincerly doubt that... :rolleyes:

spacestar
06-14-2004, 09:18 AM
why? ıf u want to see u can come here

SIMPLETON
06-14-2004, 09:23 AM
racing on the streets is like kissing your sister, if you do it your a moron

spacestar
06-14-2004, 09:31 AM
racing on the streets is like kissing your sister, if you do it your a moron

u are sayıng that because u are a coward

Matra et Alpine
06-14-2004, 10:23 AM
I thing if there ıs no traffıc and there ıs no danger... but on streets ı can beat every car ın thıs forum :p
What a p!ss-poor claim.

Don't know how well appointed UCP members are, do you.
This isn't a kiddies playroom, we;ve serious members with serious cars.

So far, you're not fitting in very well, but you'll learn :)

BTW, what about that Istanbul GP circuit. Usually they're based on upgrading of local tracks. Are you saying it's a complete NEW build ??

Matra et Alpine
06-14-2004, 10:25 AM
Keep your kiddies comparisons for the little boys you meet in Turkey !

If you don't want to grow up, please leave UCP.

Suggest you do a seach on street racing in UCP and see the various comments raised with REAL life stories of the risks, losses and stupidity of it.

spacestar
06-14-2004, 12:06 PM
ı have already meet others and race it is not kiddy it is onlr bravery...

ı am not searcing some rival... we have a team ın ıstanbul...

ı am coming to share my knowlage about tuning

spacestar
06-14-2004, 12:07 PM
because ı am a unique tuner ın ıstanbul or world did u ever seen tuned spacestar?

360_challenge
06-14-2004, 12:11 PM

No offence ( though i can see if its taken),but you're not really too clever are you. This isnt a rice forum,nor is it a forum where we say crap "like i can beat everyone here" and "are u a coward". Even if u cud beat everyone here ,who cares?everyone here (save u) is clever enuff not to race on the streets.
You shouldnt really jump straight into a forum with comments like yours,especially a forum like this one....
so spacestar if thats what peoplecall u on the "streets" of turkey reconsider the things you say here.its not like im a moderator and can do something about it ,but just saying,be more cautious with what you say...often because u'll probably look like an idiot saying it...

spacestar
06-14-2004, 12:18 PM
u are sayıng me idiot, moron ect and now am ı criminal?... is it just?

I am a moderatur on turkish forums..

360_challenge
06-14-2004, 12:21 PM
u are sayıng me idiot, moron ect and now am ı criminal?... is it just?

(You must see the irony of the first part of that sentence..)

no im not calling u and idiot or a moron or a criminal, im just suggesting you are cautious with ur racing/rice-ing and that you watch what you say here. thats all

spacestar
06-14-2004, 12:23 PM
u'll probably look like an idiot saying it...[/QUOTE]

what ıs that?

360_challenge
06-14-2004, 12:26 PM
no, it said probably . And ontop of that i said watch what you say. Future tense .implying that in the future u may look like an idiot....
Seeeee , no need to get all angry

spacestar
06-14-2004, 12:30 PM
ı am not angry. ı want to be friend of u but u are all angry to me...

360_challenge
06-14-2004, 12:32 PM
nope, im not being angry , was just giving you advice ,then i thought you were being a bit cocky-which to be honest i didnt really like.
I'm not going to argue though, the bottom line is ,street racing-pointless.
But thats my opinion, your entitled to your own.

spacestar
06-14-2004, 12:39 PM
look ı want restart to my meet...

my name ıs ozgur and ı have a spacestar, ı am computer engıneer and ı am 22 years old..

(good?)

digitalcraft
06-14-2004, 12:56 PM
So you have a Spacestar, cool. You can take your kids to the mall. What do you race in?

Egg Nog
06-14-2004, 05:17 PM
Your claims surprise me, considering how fast most cars plastered with neon tend to be, and the fact that a stock Spacestar goes 0-60 in around 14 seconds (I looked that up).

What have you done to it?

By the way, welcome to the forums :) Sorry for the harsh welcoming party. We don't generally take too lightly to street racing, or even these kinds of modifications...

KnifeEdge_2K1
06-14-2004, 06:00 PM
here is the thing
on the track you're trying to take the best line which is available to everyone, if you've practiced on the track before you should know the perfect racing line, its your job to stay on the line. on the street the line is continually changing due to traffic which makes it increasingly harder even though the speeds involved are lower, but racing on the street is completely irresponsible and if it were up to me id remove ur license forever my friend was killed in a car accident due to a couple idiots in an m3 racing with their friends. if you want to race with traffic go play a ****ing video game, as far as im concerned any competition style driving should be done by the proffesionals on a closed track

lobacklauriki
06-15-2004, 08:08 AM
Hi guys, I totally agree with no "street racing" thing, but you know sometimes some racer wanabees giving you the dirty on the traffic light and try to challenge you right? I just can't resist it man...I know it's dangerous for sure!!But I feel like a pussy if I didn't accept their challenge.

So, I'm wondering now what u guys do in that kind of situation??please be honest. :)

NoOne
06-15-2004, 09:01 AM
I'll be a pussy before I risk my license, my life or the chance of being charged with vehicular manslaughter .... feels funny saying it after years of not doing it. Reality is that there is a "rush" that is only felt on the street, I don't miss it anymore. :cool:

Matra et Alpine
06-15-2004, 09:02 AM
So, I'm wondering now what u guys do in that kind of situation??please be honest. :)
I smile knowing I am better for NOT being such a clown and ignroe them.
The best is when they DO rush away from lights and I come alongside them at NEXT light :) I'm afraid I then usually smile and give them a little wave hello :)
If they are insistent or speak to me, I invite them to come to local trackday and put their car on the line !!

Rockefella
06-18-2004, 11:27 PM
Ricer to the extreme. I'm guessing the thousands of dollars you spent on the neon make the car reach somewhere around.. hmmmm, 350 kmh?

spacestar
06-19-2004, 05:34 AM
the street racıng ıs not possıble but whıle u race on streets, no matter ur car's power...

next eweek ı wııll tray ıt on tracks.. I wıll joın a tıme traıl

Spastik_Roach
07-02-2004, 02:09 AM
I could think of plenty of cars owned by ppl on UCP that could beat your stripclub spec Space Star. (Unless you've done some serious modifications you havn't told us about, we don't need to know about neon cup holders :) )

Come on man, can't you do better in Turkey? I mean I know it ain't got the best selection around but a Spacestar..

byronleehk
07-02-2004, 07:13 AM
Hi guys, I totally agree with no "street racing" thing, but you know sometimes some racer wanabees giving you the dirty on the traffic light and try to challenge you right? I just can't resist it man...I know it's dangerous for sure!!But I feel like a pussy if I didn't accept their challenge.

If you were to ask me years ago, I'll say paddle to the metal all the way...

but now...I'll just smile and let them risk their lives for nothing

:rolleyes:

spacestar
07-03-2004, 01:48 AM
I could think of plenty of cars owned by ppl on UCP that could beat your stripclub spec Space Star. (Unless you've done some serious modifications you havn't told us about, we don't need to know about neon cup holders :) )

Come on man, can't you do better in Turkey? I mean I know it ain't got the best selection around but a Spacestar..

ı know the spacestar ıs not the best but ıt ıs my choice.. and ı love spacestar...

ı dıdnot modıfıed the engıne only engozst and k&d fılter...

spacestar
07-03-2004, 01:48 AM

ı know the spacestar ıs not the best but ıt ıs my choice.. and ı love spacestar... :cool:

ı dıdnot modıfıed the engıne only engozst and k&d fılter... :rolleyes: