PDA

View Full Version : 5th gear: Sunny vs. Viper.....Winner: Nissan Sunny!

DarkPhenix
06-14-2004, 01:09 PM
http://www.gofastvideo.com/gallery/data/thumbnails/140.gif (http://www.gofastvideo.com/gallery/getitem/140/1/aan.avi)

5th Gear - Sunny vs. Viper

Filename: aan.avi (32.5MB)

Winner Nissan Sunny

TheOne
06-14-2004, 02:53 PM
no wonder the nissan won.......the viper was bein driven by some woman who prolly don't know how to shift right:).(am prolly gonna get slapped from women for this 1)

Matt
06-14-2004, 03:02 PM
no wonder the nissan won.......the viper was bein driven by some woman who prolly don't know how to shift right:).(am prolly gonna get slapped from women for this 1)

And you're also showing your ignorance about the show and VBH. She could easily drive circles around any of us here.

Wolf03
06-14-2004, 03:25 PM
yo, the link doesn't work :(

Matra et Alpine
06-14-2004, 03:27 PM
oh how wrong ......
Behind the wheel since she was 11 with her first driving lesson in a 100cc kart, by the age of 17 she started her career as a racing instructor at circuits such as Brands Hatch and Silverstone. When not working on Top Gear GTi, she can sometimes be found racing Formula First cars and competing in celebrity races in sports cars and saloons. She has recently been taking part in the BARC Pentel Ginetta Championship.
oh and, smart as well, ....
was educated at The Perse School for Girls, Cambridge, where she achieved 9 GCSEs and 3 'A' Levels. Other than presenting Top Gear, her journalistic career in print has included Car Mechanics magazine, Carweek magazine, Auto Express magazine and What Car? She helped launch Max Power magazine and is a regular contributor to Top Gear magazine. She has also written for a string of national newspapers and is a contributor to The Daily Telegraph and The Times.
from www.vb-h.net
:) Nice lass :)

d-quik
06-14-2004, 04:53 PM
oh how wrong ......
Behind the wheel since she was 11 with her first driving lesson in a 100cc kart, by the age of 17 she started her career as a racing instructor at circuits such as Brands Hatch and Silverstone. When not working on Top Gear GTi, she can sometimes be found racing Formula First cars and competing in celebrity races in sports cars and saloons. She has recently been taking part in the BARC Pentel Ginetta Championship.
oh and, smart as well, ....
was educated at The Perse School for Girls, Cambridge, where she achieved 9 GCSEs and 3 'A' Levels. Other than presenting Top Gear, her journalistic career in print has included Car Mechanics magazine, Carweek magazine, Auto Express magazine and What Car? She helped launch Max Power magazine and is a regular contributor to Top Gear magazine. She has also written for a string of national newspapers and is a contributor to The Daily Telegraph and The Times.
from www.vb-h.net

:) Nice lass :)

(in a john madden voice) what we have here is a person who is obviously ignorant of this woman in the video and another person who actually researched about her. what happened now is that the researcher has "owned" the ignorant one and thats your play of the day.

Egg Nog
06-14-2004, 05:08 PM
TheOne, I made this just for you. Enjoy. ;)

digitalcraft
06-14-2004, 05:28 PM
She's kinda cute too! :p

TheOne
06-14-2004, 07:35 PM
woah........not likely that i would've known her life........but geez yall aready killin me.(from the vid it did kinda sound she was shifting wrong though.)

Matra et Alpine
06-15-2004, 01:44 AM
(in a john madden voice) what we have here is a person who is obviously ignorant of this woman in the video and another person who actually researched about her. what happened now is that the researcher has "owned" the ignorant one and thats your play of the day.
or embarrassed researcher admits to having the hots for her, just behind Suzy Perry. I like smart women who can drive/ride cars/bikes :)

UK CARS
06-15-2004, 08:59 AM
Vbh- has to be the ideal women, very attractive, brains and the fact that she could beat most men in a circuit race. Shes the perfect woman, oh and shes british :rolleyes: i would have hear beat me in a race anyday! :)

Matra et Alpine
06-15-2004, 09:06 AM
Vbh- has to be the ideal women, very attractive, brains and the fact that she could beat most men in a circuit race.
mate raced against her in karts many years ago :)
His words ... "bloody fast".

Shes the perfect woman, oh and shes british :rolleyes: i would have hear beat me in a race anyday! :)
hah, you'd be happy if she just beat you ... and beat you .. and beat you :)

UK CARS
06-15-2004, 09:18 AM
hah, you'd be happy if she just beat you ... and beat you .. and beat you :)

Id let hear beat me all day every day! Id let hear beat the hell outta me ;)

Mustang
06-15-2004, 09:31 AM
Dont you think that it would be quite funny to send the link to this thread to %th gear when the new series starts to see what she says about it ? :p :p

if they are anyting like Top Gear then they might end up reading this out :P

http://www.vb-h.net/titlepic.jpg

I agree with the rest of you TheOne is either unsure at who he was looking at or has a problem, she is an amazing driver, and would definitely beat any of us any day.

Did anyone see the episode of 5th gear where she raced Tiff round the track in an evo he was in the Subaru. at the end of the race they were neck and neck, think she might even of beaten him, but then again he did end up doing what he usually does ((showboating)showing off)

Mustang
06-15-2004, 09:43 AM

youll get slapped by everyone BIATCH !! :p