PDA

View Full Version : Comp/18

painterr
06-14-2004, 09:02 PM
I hope no one is creating an extra account just to vote more then once!!!!! If there is any kind of supisions that it is happening I will get the administrater to check the ip numbers to see if there is!!!!!

Well! enough said! Now to get to the results!!! We have our first tie in the comp. So what I want to do is the two winners each post a car of there choise and we can pick the one we want to chop this week. So that means there will be two cars this week to choose from!!! :D

The two winners are: SPHFerrari and lithuanianmafia CONGRADULATIONS!!

So you two get your cars posted as soon as possible!!!

stratos
06-15-2004, 12:18 AM
Congratulations to you guys :) ... i have my vote record 5 votes :eek: :rolleyes:

foto_choppa
06-15-2004, 01:40 AM
Congratulations to you guys :) ... i have my vote record 5 votes :eek: :rolleyes:
same. :D

congrats to u guys :D

stratos
06-15-2004, 01:44 AM
lets see what are the pics the go to post :rolleyes: ... maybe a lancia delta integralle :D :D :p

lithuanianmafia
06-15-2004, 04:54 AM
WOW! In fact, I feel that SPH shoulda won outright, but I guess that's what ppl want then. If ppl are in fact creating extra accounts, than I totally agree with what painterr has said. this supposed to be for fun, and perhaps some members are takin it a lil too seriously.

anyways, here's my pic for this week. i probably won't be able to get out and chop this week because of exams :mad:

thanks once again for your votes everyone!!!

SPHFerrari
06-15-2004, 07:55 AM
Thanks guys, and also congrats lith! :D :D anyway, here is my selection for this comp.

SPHFerrari
06-15-2004, 08:18 AM
hey painterr, what happened to your post count and rep? did u start over or something? maybe u posted this already somewhere but i cant find it.

painterr
06-15-2004, 08:45 AM
SPHFerrari! I see it! Hmmmm do you see it on this post?

I have 359 post and a 36 rep!!

SPHFerrari
06-15-2004, 09:04 AM
did u not know that this happened? i wonder whats wrong?!?!?! :confused:

lithuanianmafia
06-15-2004, 09:29 AM
did u not know that this happened? i wonder whats wrong?!?!?! :confused:

glitch in the system maybe?

challenger
06-15-2004, 10:22 AM
i think that il have a go in this weeks comp :) great pic sph and well done to both of you

SPHFerrari
06-15-2004, 12:38 PM
ummm, i feel a little embarased being the first done and the one hoo posted the pic, but i promise this was thought up and done after i posted my pic. swear on my UCP membership. :D if u dont beleive me dont vote for me or watever but here it is.

challenger
06-15-2004, 12:56 PM
:) heres mine took 2 hours to do lots of mods all over

here is my master piece :)

Mustang
06-15-2004, 12:58 PM
ummm, i feel a little embarased being the first done and the one hoo posted the pic, but i promise this was thought up and done after i posted my pic. swear on my UCP membership. :D if u dont beleive me dont vote for me or watever but here it is.

well done SPH good chop

UK CARS
06-15-2004, 01:08 PM
here is my golf....Now what do you think of that for a paint job ;)

Mustang
06-15-2004, 01:15 PM
here is my golf....Now what do you think of that for a paint job ;)

well it'll do i suppose well done

challenger
06-15-2004, 01:20 PM
from the chops so far it looks asif its going to be a great comp :cool:

lithuanianmafia
06-15-2004, 02:08 PM
well, my history exam was ALOT easier than i thought it was gonna be, so i was able to go home earlier. i have my french exam tomorrow, and it's makin me sleepy, all that studyin! so, to keep me awake, and get my creative juices goin. i decided to do a chop. sadly, i believe my creative juice has gone bad, cus i feel that this is a chop that isn't as up to the high standards as the rest of the chops have been. but, for lafs and giggles, i decided to post it anyways. also, it isn't like i'm gonna get much time after the exams are done on friday, what with work and all. so, anyways, here is my quickie, have a good laf, and good luck to all the other contestants. :D :D :D

Mustang
06-15-2004, 02:21 PM
well, my history exam was ALOT easier than i thought it was gonna be, so i was able to go home earlier. i have my french exam tomorrow, and it's makin me sleepy, all that studyin! so, to keep me awake, and get my creative juices goin. i decided to do a chop. sadly, i believe my creative juice has gone bad, cus i feel that this is a chop that isn't as up to the high standards as the rest of the chops have been. but, for lafs and giggles, i decided to post it anyways. also, it isn't like i'm gonna get much time after the exams are done on friday, what with work and all. so, anyways, here is my quickie, have a good laf, and good luck to all the other contestants. :D :D :D

well i might as well be the first one to quote..

HAHAHA, no offence but that isnt quite upto the standards of the others, but then again you can use the same excuse as me, "you didnt have much time due to exams :)"

[edit] how long have you been chopping i dont know this might only be your second and in that case it quite good i suppose ;)

lithuanianmafia
06-15-2004, 02:56 PM
well i might as well be the first one to quote..

HAHAHA, no offence but that isnt quite upto the standards of the others, but then again you can use the same excuse as me, "you didnt have much time due to exams :)"

[edit] how long have you been chopping i dont know this might only be your second and in that case it quite good i suppose ;)

i've been choppin for maybe a month, but not very often. in total, i think i've done something like 10 chops. ya, i do realize that the chop isn't up to this week's standards, but then again, i'm usually not :p i guess last week's comp was just my lucky week. anyways, i still need some practise, and plan to work on my skills over the summer

Mustang
06-15-2004, 03:09 PM
i've been choppin for maybe a month, but not very often. in total, i think i've done something like 10 chops. ya, i do realize that the chop isn't up to this week's standards, but then again, i'm usually not :p i guess last week's comp was just my lucky week. anyways, i still need some practise, and plan to work on my skills over the summer

well it isnt that bad then if you have only ever done about 10 in total, keep practicing :)

foto_choppa
06-15-2004, 07:36 PM
heres mine, just a quick go this week, i was gonna do the slr doors but thenni scrolled down and someone already did them :( (i think i ruind the beema) :D

Spastik_Roach
06-16-2004, 01:57 AM
I decided to do wacky paintjob, UK_CARS style :D

Well, what more can I say :D

I think UK_CARS chop Is brilliance, but its so hard to decide, the quality of chops this week has been exceptional!

foto_choppa
06-16-2004, 02:06 AM
I decided to do wacky paintjob, UK_CARS style :D

Well, what more can I say :D

I think UK_CARS chop Is brilliance, but its so hard to decide, the quality of chops this week has been exceptional!
thats cool :D

Spastik_Roach
06-16-2004, 02:22 AM
Hey Painterr u should do a seperate competition for each pic, then the 2 people who won the respective comps, one should be selected, with a quick 1 day poll between the 2...

foto_choppa
06-16-2004, 02:24 AM
Hey Painterr u should do a seperate competition for each pic, then the 2 people who won the respective comps, one should be selected, with a quick 1 day poll between the 2...
yea, i like that idea :D

baddabang
06-16-2004, 04:37 PM
here :)

SPHFerrari
06-16-2004, 05:09 PM
looks like you forgot to twirl your carbon fiber

foto_choppa
06-16-2004, 05:27 PM
yea :D

painterr
06-16-2004, 05:30 PM

That isnt a bad idea!! I will strongly consider it on the next tie. :)

foto_choppa
06-16-2004, 05:33 PM
yes he did fiorget :D

stratos
06-17-2004, 07:28 AM
i don't go to win aganits so nice chop's but here it goes :rolleyes: .... can i make also a chop of the bmw for the comp or i only can chop one picture ? :confused:

challenger
06-17-2004, 07:58 AM
WOW this weeks chops are much much better they all look wiked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stratos
06-17-2004, 01:42 PM
here's my second chop ... i don't knhow if it could do it :confused: but if not here it is just for you see it :)

foto_choppa
06-17-2004, 02:11 PM
i didnt lower my beemer, i just killed the kit :D

painterr
06-19-2004, 12:17 PM
Stratos no problem with showing off the other car but I will take your first car forr the comp!! good chops by the way!

stratos
06-19-2004, 02:26 PM
Stratos no problem with showing off the other car but I will take your first car forr the comp!! good chops by the way!

ok .... and thats alright because the first chop its better :rolleyes:

ZerK
06-20-2004, 11:27 AM
Here's my Golf. I would finish it, but I'm just too tired to sit staring at this screen much longer. It was gonna be crappy anyways.

Zzz... zzz... zzz...

whiteballz
06-20-2004, 03:27 PM
nothing major, the CF on the far mirror is WAY out of proportion, the CF intake area is F**KED and well. yea.

Z0RR0
06-20-2004, 05:13 PM
Here's my submission ... got tired of adding crap to the cars :o Only added some extra lighting to it.
Thanks to Zerk and mustang123 for the gradient help ;)

SPHFerrari
06-20-2004, 07:54 PM
WOA! oyu shouydl be an advertticeing person for a company? very very cool! have you thought aboutgoeing into a graphic design skool :confused:

Z0RR0
06-20-2004, 08:28 PM
WOA! oyu shouydl be an advertticeing person for a company? very very cool! have you thought aboutgoeing into a graphic design skool :confused:

To be very honest, I have way too little imagination to be anything artsy related... and I admit this was inspired by a member of another forum I check out, who does that for a living ...
Now I can't take a single pic without enhancing it with PShop ... this is my first attempt at doing a complete picture ... I still feel it lacks quality ... gonna work on that.
Check out the guy's site : www.astoundingpictures.com ... he has some incredibly good looking pictures ... that's what I'm trying to achieve. Then, I can perhaps consider a job in that field. Graphic design school? Already in business school ... wider possibilities, me likes. :D
Thanks a lot for the kind comments, really appreciate it, since this is my first chop of the kind.