PDA

View Full Version : Did someone ban me??

DB9
06-16-2004, 11:22 AM
Im usually known as .: DB9 :.

I tried to Log on today and it didnt let me. I went to see if anyone replied to my Goodwood FOS thread and some of my posts had been deleted. Same with the photo thread. If someone did ban me ... I sent an apology via email. If however I havent been banned; ive made a real tit of myself :( If I have been banned though, can you tell me why and please accept my apologies.

From DB9

UK CARS
06-16-2004, 11:38 AM
Maybe someone logged in as you and deleted your posts.....
i dont think anyone banned you because they ban your i.p address so you carnt log in as a new user.... do you post at school? or a public place where people can see you typing your password????

Niko_Fx
06-16-2004, 12:01 PM
Your other account hasn't been banned. Were it says "Junior member" should say "banned" and it doesn't ;)

Mustang
06-16-2004, 12:18 PM
Ok ... well do any of you mods have any record of someone deleting some posts on .: DB9 :. ?

i can still see all of your goodwood FOS posts that you did last night, i dont see any change there. what pics were you on about ?

Mustang
06-16-2004, 12:19 PM
shit i just looked again and they have all gone, it looks like i have been talking to myself all night :p

UK CARS
06-16-2004, 12:19 PM
i can still see all of your goodwood FOS posts that you did last night, i dont see any change there. what pics were you on about ?

your suppose to be revising :mad: :D

Mustang
06-16-2004, 12:22 PM
your suppose to be revising :mad: :D

i am i just came on for 2 secs to see if there was any new threads i am going after this.

i just had a look on the members database abd there is no record of .:DB9:. atall

have a look for yourself bout half way down

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/memberlist.php?do=getall&page=3&ltr=D&pp=30&order=asc&postslower=0&postsupper=0&sort=username&ausername=&homepage=&icq=0&aim=&yahoo=&msn=&joindateafter=&joindatebefore=&lastpostafter=&lastpostbefore=

UK CARS
06-16-2004, 12:23 PM
i am i just came on for 2 secs to see if there was any new threads i am going after this.

i just had a look on the members database abd there is no record of .:DB9:. atall

have a look for yourself bout half way down

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/memberlist.php?do=getall&page=3&ltr=D&pp=30&order=asc&postslower=0&postsupper=0&sort=username&ausername=&homepage=&icq=0&aim=&yahoo=&msn=&joindateafter=&joindatebefore=&lastpostafter=&lastpostbefore=

try here.......http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/memberlist.php?ltr=%23&pp=30&sort=username&order=asc

Mustang
06-16-2004, 12:24 PM
I see, i forgot to start with the . i was starting with the DB :p :o

oh well good luck on your "what happend to my account" thing, iam off to revise now, YAY final exam tomorrow then i am free :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

UK CARS
06-16-2004, 12:25 PM
I see

GO revise or youll be a tramp :D

Mustang
06-16-2004, 12:27 PM
GO revise or youll be a tramp :D

peesh atleast then i would get people throwing money at me :p

adios

:DB9:
06-16-2004, 12:54 PM
NOW SOMEONE HAS TAKEN THAT ACCOUNT!!!! I cant log on to it .. someones taken the details. The new email account i made has been taken too!

Any ideas????

Im not giving up! .. im gonna format my hard drive. Whoever is doing this is really sad and if i find out who it is and i personally know them, Im doing them for stalking! Im only 15 ya kno :D

Matt
06-16-2004, 01:03 PM
NOW SOMEONE HAS TAKEN THAT ACCOUNT!!!! I cant log on to it .. someones taken the details. The new email account i made has been taken too!

Any ideas????

Im not giving up! .. im gonna format my hard drive. Whoever is doing this is really sad and if i find out who it is and i personally know them, Im doing them for stalking! Im only 15 ya kno :D

Formatting your hard drive won't fix your e-mail or your account here.

Mustang
06-16-2004, 01:15 PM
Formatting your hard drive won't fix your e-mail or your account here.

true maybee you should try making a new e-mail address that u just use for UCP and then make up a really random password such as 235097249 that noone could guess and see if it still happens,

digitalcraft
06-16-2004, 02:10 PM
If someone installed a keystroke logger on his computer, formatting it might help ;) Of course there are easier things to do like check your running processes, get a virus program, HijackThis or whatever.

06-16-2004, 02:18 PM
Ive got Norton, ive got Spybot (same as hijack this), Ive tried making a new email especially for ucp with yahoo and by formatting my hard drive i was aiming to remove things such as keystroke loggers or just incase the person who installed Windows XP after i last formatted my hard drive didnt put anything on.

But ... Yahoo and Hotmail are hackable. Ive just signed up with a new email address with someone that i doubt youve heard of. For security reasons, i will not say it on here :D Let the games begin :p now if only i could find the reset button

Oh PS .. Mustang .. Revise! :p

Matra et Alpine
06-16-2004, 03:34 PM
both usernames are there when I look in the mods tools.

None of them are banned.

PM me and we can get it sorted for you.

06-17-2004, 10:24 AM
You have PM