PDA

View Full Version : Can anbody remove water marks from pics?

Falcon500
06-17-2004, 06:42 AM
Can anybody remove water marks from Pictures...and if the answers yes how do you fell doing it many 100s of timesover :confused: Iknow its a big askbut there are many pictures of old Australin raceing (among others) i have found...you can buy unmarked ones but i dont intend on going about it this way....is anyone willing to help? look at them its horrible :(

Matt
06-17-2004, 06:53 AM
Can anybody remove water marks from Pictures...and if the answers yes how do you fell doing it many 100s of timesover :confused: Iknow its a big askbut there are many pictures of old Australin raceing (among others) i have found...you can buy unmarked ones but i dont intend on going about it this way....is anyone willing to help? look at them its horrible :(

They would never look quite right and it would take a lot of work. They purposely put it in the middle of the pics to make it difficult.

cls12vg30
06-17-2004, 06:57 AM
Matt is right. You could do it in Photoshop, but with them in the middle of the pic you'd almost have to go pixel by pixel and even with blending you probably wouldn't be able to make them look quite right, unless you did the editing on a really high-res version and then shrunk it down.

Falcon500
06-17-2004, 07:25 AM
Now thats a dogged act...finally find some good pics and what happens...bloody water marks...sigh