PDA

View Full Version : F1: European GP

Homem de Gelo
06-29-2003, 09:16 AM
Who watched the race, what do you think about this new Montoya Schumacher incident?

By the way, the drivers who have scored the most in the last 3 races are Montoya and Ralf, the team who has scored the most points in the last 3 races is Williams.

Is this patern going to continue for long?

piledriver
06-30-2003, 05:18 AM
In MY point of view, the accident was just a race incident, no one can be blamed for the contact...
I payed attention at the Montoya´s onboard camera and he kept his racing line when the contact occurred...
I suspect Schumacher´s car slided and touched montoya´s car...

piledriver
06-30-2003, 08:45 AM
let´s know what Schummi said...
"“It was a racing incident,” said Schumacher. “Juan gave me a little bit of air to breathe, very little but just enough to survive, but then I ran out of track and we just got together a little bit. But that's how I would have done it on the other side and that's the way you have to race. "We just came together a tiny amount and probably being so close you lose the aerodynamics as well. My car just started to slide and went into a spin. I would have been happier if he had left me a little more space, but it's not his job to make me happy! “We have had enough fights and sometimes it works in your favour and sometimes it works against you. He came off worst in Brazil a while ago and this time it was my turn. If nobody wants to give way, that's what happens.”"
Source: www.autosport.com

So, as you can see in my last post, I´m right... and there´s no question about it.

:cool:

Homem de Gelo
07-01-2003, 12:45 PM
Schumacher really shouldn't complain, he hasn't always been a gentleman on the track. And, on the other side, there is always a next race for Schumacher to get revenge, just like he did to Montoya in Brazil 2002 after their incident at Sepang. :)

This incident, together with William's revival and the tyre war, have made me very anxious for the French GP.

I can't remember ever being so eager for the arrival of a French GP.

DasModell
07-02-2003, 03:40 AM
i remember .. Schu won the championship in France :) :) :)

piledriver
07-02-2003, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by Arcanjo
Schumacher really shouldn't complain, he hasn't always been a gentleman on the track. And, on the other side, there is always a next race for Schumacher to get revenge, just like he did to Montoya in Brazil 2002 after their incident at Sepang. :)

This incident, together with William's revival and the tyre war, have made me very anxious for the French GP.

I can't remember ever being so eager for the arrival of a French GP.

I agree with you Arcanjo, and I´m very anxious too, because this year the competitiveness is back, and we can´t preview who will be the champion at least until the final 2 rounds...

motorhead
07-04-2003, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by piledriver
I agree with you Arcanjo, and I´m very anxious too, because this year the competitiveness is back, and we can´t preview who will be the champion at least until the final 2 rounds... i got a strange feeling williams is goona take it - i think both ralf and montoya got a firing from sir frank williams

piledriver
07-04-2003, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by motorhead
i got a strange feeling williams is goona take it - i think both ralf and montoya got a firing from sir frank williams

Why do you think about it??