PDA

View Full Version : rep 2 anyone who chops dis for me

GTR Dreamer
06-20-2004, 12:57 AM
can someone do a bit of a chop for me, i would do it but dont have the program or the skills. can you put a big carbon wing on this 350Z for me and a bodykit. rep 2 anyone who gets it how i like.

whiteballz
06-20-2004, 01:01 AM
well first off you neednt give out rep for such a simple thing! we would do it for none!

secondly you cant give out rep untill you reach 20 rep yourself!

if i have the time later i will do i good job of it, unlike some...

UK CARS
06-20-2004, 03:35 AM
well first off you neednt give out rep for such a simple thing! we would do it for none!

secondly you cant give out rep untill you reach 20 rep yourself!

if i have the time later i will do i good job of it, unlike some...

i beleive this it is 25 rep now, to give out rep....wouter made some changes ;)

whiteballz
06-20-2004, 03:37 AM
thank you UK, well there you go, 25...

foto_choppa
06-20-2004, 03:39 AM
i beleive this it is 25 rep now, to give out rep....wouter made some changes ;)
err i just got this from the faq rite nowReputation
Included in the new forum software package was a system to rate posts positively or negatively. Each post rating is reflected by adding or deducting a number of points to or from the poster's tally. More than anything this is intended to get the quality of the posts up.
Certain variables control who can rate and how many points they can rate with.

Minimum post count to rate: 50
Minimum reputation to rate: 20

Reputation power:
Default reputation power: 1
For every 1000 posts: 1
For every 100 reputation points: 1
For every membership year: 1

It's also important to note that you can only rate 20 times per day and that you have to rate 20 other members' posts to rate the same user's posts again.

Remember: you are rating posts not members! We want to increase the quality of the forums and not start a popularity contest.
:D

Matra et Alpine
06-20-2004, 03:57 AM
OOps, he forgot to change the FAQ :)

Wouter's out enjoying the pleasures of Alpine sports cars this weekend so we'll berate him when he returns !!

He HAD posted the updated info already, and I've already repeated it.
So here's the link to Wouter's first one ... http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showpost.php?p=80324&postcount=101

foto_choppa
06-20-2004, 04:39 AM
OOps, he forgot to change the FAQ :)

Wouter's out enjoying the pleasures of Alpine sports cars this weekend so we'll berate him when he returns !!

He HAD posted the updated info already, and I've already repeated it.
So here's the link to Wouter's first one ... http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showpost.php?p=80324&postcount=101
ooo thats a little harsh, for the new members i mean :eek: i think its a lil harder to start out now