PDA

View Full Version : Murcielago race cars

NAZCA C2
06-23-2004, 05:58 PM
I'm going to the Mid-Ohio ALMS race this weekend. There are 2 Lamborghini R-GT cars on the entry list. I'm pretty sure this will be the first time these Lambo's have raced in the US. What I want to know is have these Murcielago R-GT cars raced in Europe or anywhere else yet? It should be cool to see how they do against the C5-R's.

SIMPLETON
06-23-2004, 06:03 PM
take some pics of the race and if you can some of the C5-R as it wont be on speed channel and I dont think we have CBS sports. I cant give you anything if you do get pics but it will be greatly appreciated

EDIT: Oh yeah, dont forget the Lambos

Ferrari Tifosi
06-23-2004, 07:25 PM
Great! Have fun at the race this weekend, ALMS racing is fun to watch. I'll be at Petit LeMans at Road Atlanta in September. I do believe the R-GT's have raced in Europe under the FIA GT series, and I think they did so unsuccessfully. It'll be interesting seeing them racing with the C5-R's and the 550's. HMMMMM... Ferrari vs. Lamborghini. :D

Oh, by the way Simpleton, CBS Sports isn't a separate channel, its just CBS, so you should be able to watch the race.

SIMPLETON
06-24-2004, 07:06 AM
Oh, by the way Simpleton, CBS Sports isn't a separate channel, its just CBS, so you should be able to watch the race.

GOOD.........GOOD

cuntukimushroom
06-24-2004, 02:24 PM
I'm going to the Mid-Ohio ALMS race this weekend. There are 2 Lamborghini R-GT cars on the entry list's.
man you so luckey for extra luck throw salt around your left shoulder :rolleyes: :p

DasModell
06-25-2004, 01:47 PM
it raced in the first round of th FIA GT championship at Monza . and was very good . on pace . but had a few problems in the race .. nothing it can;t be resolved .. :)