PDA

View Full Version : I am a friggin genius!

Fowler
06-24-2004, 02:32 PM
Someone up in scotland has come up with the idea of producing cheese made from moose milk. This stuff sells for about 500 hundred US dollars a pound.

Yea, 500 bucks, for nasty moose cheese.

So, I came up with an evil scheme, purchase some wierd, exotic animal thats really dangerous, and make cheese from its milk, and sell it for 250 a pound.

upper class folk will be all over this shit. fancy restraunts will be buying this stuff up like crazy to meet expected demand. I'LL BE RICH OFF OF IDIOCY! :D

mawi427
06-24-2004, 02:33 PM
:confused:

cuntukimushroom
06-24-2004, 02:35 PM
thats crazy you could kill someone i dont want to be plan about this thing 'o' yours but it would be funny if it sells :p

baddabang
06-24-2004, 02:39 PM
Thats the most idiotic thing I'v heard. I Laughed my A$$ off :D

Fowler
06-24-2004, 02:41 PM
Thats the thing, IT WILL SELL!

Some idiots on TV the other day, they spent half a million to visit this african tribe. get really involved. Before they even settled down from the 50 mile hiking trip, they observed the tribal custom of putting cow manure in their hair.

Now, if people are dumb enough to spend half a million dollars to hike over to some dingy village and put bullshit in their hair, then their dumb enough to spend 250 bucks on chimpanzee cheese.

cuntukimushroom
06-24-2004, 02:44 PM
that thing with the shit in their hair is from wildboys on MTV

Fowler
06-24-2004, 02:57 PM
no no no no, that was on national geographic, too! whole family was out there.

the husband and wife were going psycho on their children, who there the only ones that had any wits about them.
-----------------------------------------------
*girl cries like crazy*

mother: "PUT THE *&@(#&% *&@# IN YOUR HAIR! YOU WANNA LOOK STUPID? HUH? HUH?"
-----------------------------------------------

good times :D

Niko_Fx
06-24-2004, 02:59 PM
Please don't say so many bad words, the forum is pretty clean but once one starts then the others will start using bad words too.

lithuanianmafia
06-24-2004, 03:02 PM
Please don't say so many bad words, the forum is pretty clean but once one starts then the others will start using bad words too.

ya, keep the language down guys

lol, post #360, I'M A CIRCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Fowler
06-24-2004, 03:08 PM
alright, I'll stop with the swearing. :p

Sweeney921
06-24-2004, 03:52 PM
haha, u really are a genious

crisis
06-24-2004, 06:05 PM
Someone up in scotland has come up with the idea of producing cheese made from moose milk. This stuff sells for about 500 hundred US dollars a pound.

Yea, 500 bucks, for nasty moose cheese.

So, I came up with an evil scheme, purchase some wierd, exotic animal thats really dangerous, and make cheese from its milk, and sell it for 250 a pound.

upper class folk will be all over this shit. fancy restraunts will be buying this stuff up like crazy to meet expected demand. I'LL BE RICH OFF OF IDIOCY! :D
Yes you are, or more likely very perceptive. Dont talk about it . Do it.

SPHFerrari
06-24-2004, 08:02 PM
I'LL BE RICH OFF OF IDIOCY! :D

not if i beat u too it!

::runs out of house and catches a plane to africa:: :D

Fowler
06-26-2004, 11:57 PM
competition eh?

*scurries off into a fighter jet, takes off and hunts down ferrari's plane*