PDA

View Full Version : F1 news

Coventrysucks
06-24-2004, 04:01 PM
Fun fun...

Jaguar regret taking on Christian Klien, and have made this public.
They reckon that they only wanted him as a test driver, to give him experience, but Red Bull, who's sponsorship Klien bought with him, pressured them into making him a main driver.

Nice of them to be supportive half way through the season eh?

Anyway, Jaguar have lost their talented driver - Webber - and their car is rubbish - 9th out of ten manufacturers.
Will Detroit pull the plug? Put the money into a different form of motorsport?
I sure hope so... Jaguar back at Le Mans - taking the fight to Audi?

Toyota are in the process of signing a sponsorship deal with Microsoft, expect pleanty of crashes next year, and the addition of "Ctrl" "Alt" and "Delete" buttons to the steering wheel.
The cars will also produce a short, but slightly irritating musical piece on startup.

Sweeney921
06-24-2004, 05:44 PM
ouch for jaguar

fpv_gtho
06-24-2004, 05:49 PM
Fun fun...

Jaguar regret taking on Christian Klien, and have made this public.
They reckon that they only wanted him as a test driver, to give him experience, but Red Bull, who's sponsorship Klien bought with him, pressured them into making him a main driver.

Nice of them to be supportive half way through the season eh?

Anyway, Jaguar have lost their talented driver - Webber - and their car is rubbish - 9th out of ten manufacturers.
Will Detroit pull the plug? Put the money into a different form of motorsport?
I sure hope so... Jaguar back at Le Mans - taking the fight to Audi?

Toyota are in the process of signing a sponsorship deal with Microsoft, expect pleanty of crashes next year, and the addition of "Ctrl" "Alt" and "Delete" buttons to the steering wheel.
The cars will also produce a short, but slightly irritating musical piece on startup.

I dont think Klien is as bad as he could be, he is only 21 or something afterall. Hes produced some pretty good results, but it did only lake him a couple of laps at Monaco to DNF