PDA

View Full Version : 6 wheel Lambo Murcie shop...

nopassn
06-25-2004, 08:26 AM
here it be...

Sweeney921
06-25-2004, 09:28 AM
i bet if someone made a car like that, and put power to all 4 wheels in the back, it's acceleration would be even more insane

Matra et Alpine
06-25-2004, 09:33 AM
i bet if someone made a car like that, and put power to all 4 wheels in the back, it's acceleration would be even more insane
ALL that extra weight - just made it slower :(

cuntukimushroom
06-25-2004, 11:04 AM
here it be...
ewwww

SPHFerrari
06-25-2004, 11:46 AM
i think i would try goin about that one differently. i would have tried moving up the wheels so it doesnt look so disproportionaly stretched out. not bad though, pretty clean.

lithuanianmafia
06-25-2004, 02:28 PM
one word does come to mind:

different

SPHFerrari
06-25-2004, 03:21 PM
thought i had to give it a go.

foto_choppa
06-25-2004, 04:56 PM
thought i had to give it a go.
yea, thats good, i could do better....... :cool:

JUST WAIT.

whiteballz
06-25-2004, 05:30 PM
you are one of the most up-yourself choppers! im sure many people could DO better. but to be so arrogant as to say that, it saddens me, youve changed.

now, im not saying im better then you at choping, but ive been doing it longer, and smarter then you. now on another subject, well dont youve all do a good conversion SPFH your wheels are jsut a teency bit too close.

foto_choppa
06-25-2004, 05:42 PM
you are one of the most up-yourself choppers! im sure many people could DO better. but to be so arrogant as to say that, it saddens me, youve changed.

now, im not saying im better then you at choping, but ive been doing it longer, and smarter then you. now on another subject, well dont youve all do a good conversion SPFH your wheels are jsut a teency bit too close.
sorry, i didnt mean to sound arogant(spelling?) im not saying i am better, i just had a more insane idea.

whiteballz
06-25-2004, 06:02 PM
sorry foto_choppa just seemed like you were completely self richous... (spelling?)

now thats just crazy... how does the driver sit in there? and where has teh engine moved? :P :D

foto_choppa
06-25-2004, 06:27 PM
sorry foto_choppa just seemed like you were completely self richous... (spelling?)

now thats just crazy... how does the driver sit in there? and where has teh engine moved? :P :D
i would imagine that the engine would be a 45bhp diahatsu 3 cylender engine in the front. and the driveline is at is sportyiest(spelling*) when going down a hill, did i forget to mension it was a fwd..... :D :D :D

and for the driver,......ahhh, driver?. :D :D :p :p (kinda a design flaw)