PDA

View Full Version : does this look familiar ..

DasModell
07-06-2003, 09:30 AM
:) ..

DasModell
07-06-2003, 09:33 AM
another one .. going into ascari .. :)

Homem de Gelo
07-06-2003, 10:15 AM
Is that the Enzo based Maserati race car?

DasModell
07-07-2003, 02:13 AM
yeap .. but far from the final thing .. check that thing in the back .. that the radiator and also .. the wheels are bigger than the body ... so this car is a laboratory .. :)

piledriver
07-07-2003, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Arcanjo
Is that the Enzo based Maserati race car?

what do you mean with enzo based maserati???

and, where are from these pics?
who took it is a good spy!!!
:D

DasModell
07-08-2003, 03:08 AM
Maserati is building .. a GTS car .. for LeMans and FIa GT .. maybe LM trophy .. and even ALMS .. wich is based on the Ferrari Enzo ...
the photos are taken by a guy in italy .. Monza off course ... don't know how he doid them .. but he says are his .... one photos ...

piledriver
07-10-2003, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by DasModell
Maserati is building .. a GTS car .. for LeMans and FIa GT .. maybe LM trophy .. and even ALMS .. wich is based on the Ferrari Enzo ...
the photos are taken by a guy in italy .. Monza off course ... don't know how he doid them .. but he says are his .... one photos ...

cool, but I think this car is exactly the enzo... Am I correct??

defchef
07-10-2003, 09:02 AM
Is this the car for the FIA GT or the new carbon chassie class in le mans. i think it look more like the car for le mans. but who knows, if the regulars are compared, as the organisers say, it will start in both classes(hope so). will be intresant to see, if its faster then the Zonda S.

Homem de Gelo
07-10-2003, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by piledriver
cool, but I think this car is exactly the enzo... Am I correct??

Yeps, but once it's finished, it'll receive a Maserati badge.

DasModell
07-11-2003, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by defchef
Is this the car for the FIA GT or the new carbon chassie class in le mans. i think it look more like the car for le mans. but who knows, if the regulars are compared, as the organisers say, it will start in both classes(hope so). will be intresant to see, if its faster then the Zonda S.

as far as I know .. the rules for FIA GT .. will soon allow carbon chassis .... indeed probably one opponent for the car is gonna be the Zonda ... a car also with carbon chassis ... but as the Zonda was beaten by a 550 ..it's more likely Maserati to be the fastest .. .. also Panoz and GM are building new GTS cars .. don't kmow if for the 2004 or 2005

DasModell
07-11-2003, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by Arcanjo
Yeps, but once it's finished, it'll receive a Maserati badge.

and a different bodywork ...

defchef
07-12-2003, 10:02 AM
today, here in baden-baden , germany, there is the ferrari club meeting. there were some enzos and so on and they built a 2 km long race track through the city where some challenge 360 and old F1 cars do some races. there also where some ferrari officials. I asked one about this car but he donīt said excactly things about it.

DasModell
07-14-2003, 05:36 AM
photos ... get some photos :) :) :) ... they don't say .. or won't say ??? :) :) :)

defchef
08-06-2003, 05:27 AM
I hered last week, that the enzo is the tire testing car for the Maserati car. but the pictures look like a real racing car.

photos will come soon

DasModell
08-08-2003, 03:05 AM
Enzo it;s just the base for the Maserati GTS car .. and yes I also heard about the tyre testing ..