PDA

View Full Version : What if ?

Reol
07-06-2003, 12:41 PM
So i heard FIAT has reduced its workforce so if fiat would go bankrupt what would happen to Ferrari??

motormaniac
07-06-2003, 05:18 PM
they cut their workforce long ago but they r nowhere near bankrupt....

motorhead
07-06-2003, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Reol
So i heard FIAT has reduced its workforce so if fiat would go bankrupt what would happen to Ferrari?? nothing!!! - now ferrari is suppliying money to fiat and ferrari is building new cars and their cars are so desireable so people will keep on wanting ferraris thus the sales would just go on and on and on - ferrari is FAR from bankrupt

motorhead
07-06-2003, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by motormaniac
they cut their workforce long ago but they r nowhere near bankrupt.... actually they are close to bankrupt but they are not bankrupt there us a difference(these are for blind people) not you maniac - and yes they have retrenched quite a healthy number of workers because of they loosing money(obviously) - but fiat's new chairman(forgot his name!!!) - said he would make fiat as rich as they were before by 2010

TheEnzo
07-08-2003, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by motorhead
actually they are close to bankrupt but they are not bankrupt there us a difference(these are for blind people) not you maniac - and yes they have retrenched quite a healthy number of workers because of they loosing money(obviously) - but fiat's new chairman(forgot his name!!!) - said he would make fiat as rich as they were before by 2010

ummmm......
i will never buy a fiat NO ONE WILL

piledriver
07-08-2003, 09:03 AM
anyone knows that "dictate" that says: "GM owns everything"???

Letīs see, GM owns since car brans [Chevrolet, Opel, Vauxhall] to sattelite TV [DirecTV], Airplane engines [General Eletric]...
and now, it owns FIAT, that everybody knows, owns Ferrari... so, GM owns Ferrari...

conclusion: every ferrari is a GM car!!!
:D
LOL!!!!!!!

motorhead
07-09-2003, 05:52 AM
his name GIANCARLO Boschetti said by 2006 he is gonna make FIAT as rich as they were before - what a optimistic fellow