PDA

View Full Version : THANKS Wouter

SIMPLETON
06-30-2004, 07:44 PM
Thanks a bunch Wouter for finally getting an up-to-date Corvette C5-R. THis site finally fees complete. Dont ever stop updating the site.

Only 570 Hp, I would think that they could get more than that out of the small block. But they prolly have a regulation that limits the power

MrVette83
06-30-2004, 07:45 PM
I'd have to agree with you 100% there SIMPLETON.

Wouter Melissen
06-30-2004, 11:39 PM
Thanks a bunch Wouter for finally getting an up-to-date Corvette C5-R. THis site finally fees complete. Dont ever stop updating the site.

It was my pleasure! You obviously already got a preview in the form of the top right corner logo!

Only 570 Hp, I would think that they could get more than that out of the small block. But they prolly have a regulation that limits the power

These cars are all running restrictors. Performance without them would be much higher. Then again, judging from the speeds they run on the straights, it is already plenty.

fpv_gtho
07-01-2004, 12:58 AM

it may be the small block, but its bored and stroked out to 7L

Wouter Melissen
07-01-2004, 01:05 AM
it may be the small block, but its bored and stroked out to 7L

The name 'Small Block' doesn't refer to displacement.

Falcon500
07-02-2004, 06:20 AM
Only 570 Hp, I would think that they could get more than that out of the small block. But they prolly have a regulation that limits the powerWell dont forget they wouldent use the full potential of the engine either...it has to live for 24-12 etc etc hours non stop :)