PDA

View Full Version : C6 Chop/best Yet?

challenger
07-01-2004, 09:36 AM
is it my best?

here it is. its a corvette c6. ive been working on this for a week or so. and ive been trying to get it as best as i can.

obvious mods are new front and added roof and there are also mods allover .

tell me what you think :)

RJ 21
07-01-2004, 09:38 AM
Well, the back ahs a lot of reflections and is luminous, but the fornt isn't. Also, why destroy the Vette? What'd you make into? An Acura? Jeeze

challenger
07-01-2004, 09:43 AM
i put the new nsx front on. im sooooo sorry if i cant get it the same brightness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe you could give some tips seen as you seem to think its rubbish or even do it yourself and get it better. seen as your so good.

ive taken alot of time on this and i think it looks really good. :mad:

johnnynumfiv
07-01-2004, 09:48 AM
It's pretty good, seeing how the different front ends have different shapes, the lighting would be different, so challenger, don't worry, it's fine.

challenger
07-01-2004, 09:49 AM
It's pretty good, seeing how the different front ends have different shapes, the lighting would be different, so challenger, don't worry, it's fine.

stratos
07-01-2004, 09:51 AM
yes i think that chop is cool :)

RJ 21
07-01-2004, 10:00 AM
Yea, I'm not saying I'm better than you or anything like that. You posted because obviously you wanted some CC, so I gave it to ya. Is it my fault you took everything up the ass? No. I think it's a great chop, skill-wise, but what6 you actually did with the Vette is something I don't really care for. A vette is the best when left alone, not when turned into an Acura, but I never said you suck or that is easy. And by the looks of it, you are taking it as if I did say that.

Sweeney921
07-01-2004, 10:44 AM
i like it a lot, and it looks super good, but did you try to get rid of the honda badge? its a very good chop, but i think that debadging it isnt a good idea.

great chop!

challenger
07-01-2004, 10:48 AM
i like it a lot, and it looks super good, but did you try to get rid of the honda badge? its a very good chop, but i think that debadging it isnt a good idea.

great chop!

i havent toutched the honda badge, if thats what you mean :) or do you mean i should of kept the corvette badge on ?

Sweeney921
07-01-2004, 12:49 PM
i think you should have put the corvette badge on there where the honda one is. if thats possible

challenger
07-01-2004, 12:53 PM
well it is but i dont think theres much point now.

people will just have to imagine it. :)

DarkPhenix
07-01-2004, 02:14 PM
i dont know if this is your best chop 'cause i didnt see all your chops but it's pretty good chop ;)

baddabang
07-01-2004, 03:28 PM
very great chop mon. I see a small flaw where it looks like you airbrushed on top of the windshield. excellent chop though. I do indeed like the color :)

bk4uyeah
07-01-2004, 03:59 PM
good chop (minus the NSX part ;) )

digitalcraft
07-01-2004, 10:20 PM
Besides the fact that your Corvacura is blasphemy, it looks pretty good ;)

(Yes I know the front is from a honda nsx, but corvonda doesn't sound as good)

foto_choppa
07-01-2004, 10:40 PM
it is quite clean, i havent seen all of your chops so i dont know if it is your best but its pretty good. :D

painterr
07-02-2004, 03:17 PM
Challenge! you do have photoshop? There are plugins that will greatly inhance your skills! Like Flaming pear has a plugin that is called glare which would make the front you added just as shinny as the back. Another one is Xerro's plugin called clarity! There are more! Your chop isnt to bad but not your best, I think, but still very good!! The most important thing one has to remember is If you like it that is all that matter!! :D

whiteballz
07-02-2004, 03:52 PM
i cant find glare in flamingpear.com, its gone or something...
there are other great ones i am dling atm though!