PDA

View Full Version : F-60

Reol
07-08-2003, 02:32 PM
So tell me what you know about this car.. Lets gather all info in this thread.

Supra-Devil
07-08-2003, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Reol
So tell me what you know about this car.. Lets gather all info in this thread.

It has a V-12 engine it will produce about 800HP
and blah blah blah.................
go and use a search engine...................

GOTO
http://www.fantasycars.com/1/2001/F60Part2/f60part2.html

Supra-Devil
07-08-2003, 09:57 PM
n this

Supra-Devil
07-08-2003, 09:58 PM
dont forgett this

motorhead
07-09-2003, 05:39 AM
it will be made on ferrari's 60th anniversary which will be in - 2005

Supra-Devil
07-09-2003, 05:50 AM
yea n they will try to make it the best not for the market but to show they can make it so its gonna rule man i know....

motorhead
07-09-2003, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by Supra-Devil
yea n they will try to make it the best not for the market but to show they can make it so its gonna rule man i know.... deffinately but are they doing what you just said all the while and at the moment also - they have fierce competition but ferraris will always be the most desired car on earth and no one is gonna change that

Possessed
07-09-2003, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by Supra-Devil
yea n they will try to make it the best not for the market but to show they can make it so its gonna rule man i know....
True man, thats how all supercar manufacturers should work
Even for the best supercars, there was not neccesarily cost cutting - but they did not use the 'best of the best' so they could still keep the price realistic. That is where the MaccaF1 broke the mould, gold plated engine bay? Online telemetry? it took the piss out of all other supercars in 1993, but thats why it cost so much and so few were built, it is not a supercar for the masses - and if Ferrari keep to the same plan and keep their accountants away from the project, this will be a world beater, hurry up and blow out those candles on your birthday cake ferrari, I wanna see your new toy!
PS I cant believe how many websites still have pics of the Enzo as the F60! There doesnt seem to be any good pics around as yet, only computer rendered spy pics

Wouter Melissen
07-09-2003, 08:36 AM
These are obviously shots of the Enzo test-mule. Just look at the side air intakes.

DasModell
07-09-2003, 11:44 AM
and it's unlikely we gonna see spy pictures of it ... that realy show something ... ... but those pictures are Enzo .....

Supra-Devil
07-10-2003, 01:17 AM
yea i know i will be great but before it comes people will pay for it cuz they know tht it will be the best of the best.............. no matter how expensive it is lyk enzo they paid the money in advance...

motorhead
07-10-2003, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by Possessed
True man, thats how all supercar manufacturers should work
Even for the best supercars, there was not neccesarily cost cutting - but they did not use the 'best of the best' so they could still keep the price realistic. That is where the MaccaF1 broke the mould, gold plated engine bay? Online telemetry? it took the piss out of all other supercars in 1993, but thats why it cost so much and so few were built, it is not a supercar for the masses - and if Ferrari keep to the same plan and keep their accountants away from the project, this will be a world beater, hurry up and blow out those candles on your birthday cake ferrari, I wanna see your new toy!
PS I cant believe how many websites still have pics of the Enzo as the F60! There doesnt seem to be any good pics around as yet, only computer rendered spy pics yep - damn right there cannot wait for them to blow the candles but they are not doing that well in formula 1 now - maybe that could be a factor of their F60 coming out later than planned