PDA

View Full Version : Sl 55 Amg

defchef
07-09-2003, 02:22 AM
I think the Sl 55 AMG is the perfect car. It has a wonderfull Big block 5.5 litre sound an is really fast. Ithink its even better than the new SL 67 AMG

motorhead
07-09-2003, 05:13 AM
it does not sound like your average mercedes benz - this cdar has literally the V8 burble of american muscle cars with a little whine from the supercharger - awesome looks(although i prefer the CL) - interior is not that great though - very mercedes like with buttons all over the place with a very boring layout but the materials are good but not as good as AUDI - folding top another masterpiece - the car is literally like a bloody bus in terms of weight - really heavy for a coupe which is not that big visually but the huge displacement and that supercharger will do its best to MOVE that beautiful ass

kinan.f
07-09-2003, 12:18 PM
The SL is just an amazing car no matter modified or not but talking about power & throttle here let me pick the Brabus SV 12 bi turbo 6.3 litres 640 bhp turbo charged engine..:D yeeeeeha
http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/thumbs/1675-1.jpghttp://www.ultimatecarpage.com/thumbs/1675-2.jpg

Misho
07-09-2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by defchef
I think the Sl 55 AMG is the perfect car. It has a wonderfull Big block 5.5 litre sound an is really fast. Ithink its even better than the new SL 67 AMG

Where can I get more info about the new SL67 AMG that u talked about ? What are it's specs and how can the less powerful SL55 be better than it ??

SL500
07-10-2003, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by motorhead
it does not sound like your average mercedes benz - this cdar has literally the V8 burble of american muscle cars with a little whine from the supercharger - awesome looks(although i prefer the CL) - interior is not that great though - very mercedes like with buttons all over the place with a very boring layout but the materials are good but not as good as AUDI - folding top another masterpiece - the car is literally like a bloody bus in terms of weight - really heavy for a coupe which is not that big visually but the huge displacement and that supercharger will do its best to MOVE that beautiful ass
AUDI????????????????????????
plz shut up man,bullshit,all of your thread is bullshit
and i think the sl55 amg is the best car in his class really beuatiful design,interior,engine,..........

motorhead
07-11-2003, 05:29 AM
yo cool it man - its my opinion - whats your problem?

SL500
07-11-2003, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by motorhead
yo cool it man - its my opinion - whats your problem?
my problem is your bullshit opinion

defchef
07-12-2003, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Misho
Where can I get more info about the new SL67 AMG that u talked about ? What are it's specs and how can the less powerful SL55 be better than it ??

I just mean the Sound! the SL 600 Hasnīt got such a nice sound as the 55AMG. The SL 67 AMG is planed by AMG because now they got these wonderfull V12 motor. I read about it in an german auto-magazine.

motorhead
07-16-2003, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by defchef
I just mean the Sound! the SL 600 Hasnīt got such a nice sound as the 55AMG. The SL 67 AMG is planed by AMG because now they got these wonderfull V12 motor. I read about it in an german auto-magazine. yeah the supercharger helps in the exhaust note actually