PDA

View Full Version : A new summer special edition for the C3 Pluriel

DarkPhenix
07-06-2004, 04:54 AM
With the summer well and truly here, Citroën is introducing a new top-of-the-range version of its unique C3 Pluriel supermini convertible. Featuring leather upholstery, air conditioning and stylish 'aluminium' exterior trim, the newcomer is priced at £11,995, including £1,500 cashback - the same as the original 1.4i cost at its launch. The C3 Pluriel 1.4i Exclusive special edition brings style enhancements to both the interior and exterior. The new upholstery features bolstered grey leather seats, with orange leather on the upper backrests, whilst orange leather braid on the door handles, a black leather steering wheel and orange trimmed mats complete the package.

On the outside, the curvy lines are embellished by the aluminium-effect bumper inserts, door handles, side mouldings and door sill trim, which complement the aluminium-effect roof arches. Buyers can also opt for an attractive new Atlantic Blue pearlescent paint scheme.

For added comfort the 1.4i Exclusive introduces air conditioning as standard for the first time in the range, as well as electric folding door mirrors. These add to the already high equipment levels that include variable power steering, remote central locking with deadlocks and a CD Player. As Europe's safest supermini, with a 4-star EuroNCAP rating, the C3 Pluriel also benefits from four airbags, ABS with EBD and EBA.

Not to be left out, buyers of 1.6i 16V SensoDrive and 1.4HDi models can now opt for an 'Elegance' pack, which includes the new leather upholstery, exterior aluminium-effect styling treatment and folding door mirrors, all for just £900.

Sweeney921
07-06-2004, 10:32 AM
ughhh, not my fave