PDA

View Full Version : The Picture of the Day Thread

SIMPLETON
07-07-2004, 06:32 AM
Well, since Wouter has actually put up a picture that I actually took as the potd, I've decided to start a thread where you can contribute any info you have on the potd

Today it it this nice little Corvette. The first pic is the potd, second is proof that I actually took it. (I didnt steel, I just snapped a picture)

MrVette83
07-07-2004, 06:21 PM
Are you asking who produces this, what it is, or what?

SIMPLETON
07-07-2004, 06:41 PM
you can comment about the potd or can give info about the car or what you said. I'd like this to be a daily updated thread. I could maintain the thread, give some thing to do

Wouter Melissen
07-08-2004, 12:56 PM
We're always open for images to use as potd. So perhaps we can turn this thread in submit a potd?

SIMPLETON
07-08-2004, 01:50 PM
We're always open for images to use as potd. So perhaps we can turn this thread in submit a potd?

That's a good idea Wouter. Ive got this one. It's my moms car. And I've already done the Egg Nog test

Niko_Fx
07-08-2004, 01:54 PM
Wouter this one could be a great POTD. I think it hasn't been posted before :)

SIMPLETON
07-08-2004, 02:23 PM
Heres some more. I dont think I can compete with Niko or Matt or LFB, I've only used up 108mb on my computer and now its about as slow as a slug stuck in mollasses

Matra et Alpine
07-08-2004, 04:17 PM
I like the idea proposed for this thread originally.
That is a description of the potd.

The idea of a submission thread for potd's is a bit too "boastful" for me.
I liked the idea that random pictures from the hundresds of threads and posts coudl be a potd. But I guess that's lot of hassle for you :)

Why not both. A plain potd submissions thread for anyone who thinks they've got a good picture worthy of the role AND a potd descriptiosn thread to get more detail on the car displayed as potd.

SIMPLETON
07-08-2004, 05:23 PM
Why not both. A plain potd submissions thread for anyone who thinks they've got a good picture worthy of the role AND a potd descriptiosn thread to get more detail on the car displayed as potd.

Also, a very goog idea

Ferrari Tifosi
07-08-2004, 09:08 PM
What's a potd? Does that mean Picture of the Day?

Good pictures by the way.

Wouter Melissen
07-09-2004, 11:04 AM
You can submit your potd here:

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5555

werty
07-09-2004, 01:21 PM
how about this idea....

have a potd= a picture a member actually took

and potd= a member found somehwhere else

SIMPLETON
07-09-2004, 01:44 PM
Could we also get something were we could see the pictures from the past few days. Cause 4 uot of 7 days a week I ferget to look and see what it was