PDA

View Full Version : More C6 Zo6 pics

SIMPLETON
07-07-2004, 02:20 PM
I found these pics from digitalcorvettes.com. MrVette has prolly already seen these pics before but for anybody who hasnt ....

They've found new pics of the Corvette C6 Zo6 mule

The first is the old one that weve known about for a while. the rest are newer pics that are ALOT better

Z0RR0
07-07-2004, 03:34 PM
All old pics, but if you like the C6 ... you should like these (not the Z06 though). High res : http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286369463

SIMPLETON
07-07-2004, 03:49 PM
I know there old, somebody had posted that in the Corvette forums. *but there new to me*

MrVette83
07-07-2004, 05:58 PM
Yeah, I linked this in the Z06 Rumors thread, but tell me Simpleton, how much does this excite you? I think this may be the start of many new things to come over the next few months. Keep in mind, by the end of this month we'll be seeing C6s on trucks on their way to their lucky owners :D

werty
07-07-2004, 06:12 PM
i don't know about this new corvette yet...maybe it will grow on me.

I still think the exterior styling needs a little help, they should've brought back styling from the older stingray's

oh well, maybe in 10 years, chevy will redesign again :cool:

MrVette83
07-07-2004, 06:17 PM
i don't know about this new corvette yet...maybe it will grow on me.

I still think the exterior styling needs a little help, they should've brought back styling from the older stingray's

oh well, maybe in 10 years, chevy will redesign again :cool:

2 things:
1. Have you seen one in person yet? I felt that it would prabably have to grow on me as well but the first time I saw it I went through one of the fastest growth sperts in history, I loved it, it's absolutely beautiful. Now, I'm not promising the same results to you but anywho

2. 2011 is the rumored time frame for a re-design.

SIMPLETON
07-07-2004, 06:29 PM
Yeah, I linked this in the Z06 Rumors thread, but tell me Simpleton, how much does this excite you? I think this may be the start of many new things to come over the next few months. Keep in mind, by the end of this month we'll be seeing C6s on trucks on their way to their lucky owners :D
It ecxites me a whole lot. Id love to see a stock Vette stick it to a Viper. But they need to make it alot lighter than a 3100 pounds or make it very aggresively geared. Too bad for me, I dont live near enuff to Speedway Chevrolet (largest Vette dealer in state) no trucks come aywhere near I live

MrVette83
07-07-2004, 06:33 PM
It ecxites me a whole lot. Id love to see a stock Vette stick it to a Viper. But they need to make it alot lighter than a 3100 pounds or make it very aggresively geared. Too bad for me, I dont live near enuff to Speedway Chevrolet (largest Vette dealer in state) no trucks come aywhere near I live

that sucks, I have in appartment in Nashville, TN, While I'm in college but I'm from Mt. Vernon, KY. Whenever I go home I go right by the Assembly plant and museum both, I came back to Nashville yesterday and they had 4 C6s sitting out front.

SIMPLETON
07-08-2004, 10:28 AM
I'm going to the museum and factory in early August. Shame they dont allow cameras in the factory. It's not really fair since they had a tv show filming in their 1 time. Is it true that 1 person gets to turn the key in a new Corvette at the end of every tuor?

MrVette83
07-08-2004, 03:46 PM
I'm going to the museum and factory in early August. Shame they dont allow cameras in the factory. It's not really fair since they had a tv show filming in their 1 time. Is it true that 1 person gets to turn the key in a new Corvette at the end of every tuor?

It sure is, and you are given a "Certificate of Birth" b/c you brought life to that car. I think it lists the specs of the car by color and stuff ya know, and it may have the VIN on it.

SIMPLETON
07-08-2004, 05:15 PM
It sure is, and you are given a "Certificate of Birth" b/c you brought life to that car. I think it lists the specs of the car by color and stuff ya know, and it may have the VIN on it.
Whippeee :) . Im going to have to start practicing my "child who is clinically ill and there's no cure" act :D