PDA

View Full Version : awesome chop!!!!

foto_choppa
07-07-2004, 10:42 PM
My first chop on my new comp, i just got photoimpression back yay!

MODS:
front kit (from digimods :p )
side skirt
porche spoiler
eyelids
new tyres
new rims
lowered***fractional***
various colour coded parts
grill changed
intercooler piping
shaved indicator
shaved keyhole

i think that this looks great! :D

Spastik_Roach
07-07-2004, 10:57 PM
Sorry but I don't think stealing the front kit from the Digimods chop of this is skillfull at all. He worked his butt off makin the colour and size perfect and you just steal it for your chop of the exact same car.. Be original man..

The eyelids are pretty screwed aswell.

foto_choppa
07-07-2004, 11:01 PM
Sorry but I don't think stealing the front kit from the Digimods chop of this is skillfull at all. He worked his butt off makin the colour and size perfect and you just steal it for your chop of the exact same car.. Be original man..

The eyelids are pretty screwed aswell.

sorry if i admire the guy......

Spastik_Roach
07-07-2004, 11:08 PM
It isn't a case of admiring his work, taking a bodykit off any other car would've been fine, but all the hard work had in this case already been done. All that was left for you was to simply copy and paste. No skill required, I may aswell go look at the Digimods chop of it, I dare say he did a better job than you..

Sorry if this seems harsh but its blatant copying..

foto_choppa
07-08-2004, 01:14 AM
It isn't a case of admiring his work, taking a bodykit off any other car would've been fine, but all the hard work had in this case already been done. All that was left for you was to simply copy and paste. No skill required, I may aswell go look at the Digimods chop of it, I dare say he did a better job than you..

Sorry if this seems harsh but its blatant copying..

i know he did a better job. but you must admit that it is a awesome peice of kit, i did add a little bit of blue to it as well, lol that was pathetic

whiteballz
07-08-2004, 01:40 AM
you killed it.
and it was pathetic.

shifty
07-08-2004, 03:03 AM
damn straight.

challenger
07-08-2004, 07:54 AM
thats probly wot you did with your citren c2 chop :rolleyes:

foto_choppa
07-08-2004, 08:40 AM
thats probly wot you did with your citren c2 chop :rolleyes:wat? no
i fitted that kit myself, notice the size in pics from digimods to mine

UK CARS
07-08-2004, 08:45 AM
You've tried to fool us at Ucp before, and now.
I don't know what to think when im listening to you any more, can i trust you?

Spastik_Roach
07-08-2004, 01:23 PM
At least he admittted it up there...

Z0RR0
07-08-2004, 03:24 PM
Not quite sure what all the fuss is about, but the eylids are barf, and the rims are crooked. I like the front end though!

painterr
07-09-2004, 06:59 AM
All I see that would need some work on is the front tire and rim!! It is at a differnt angle and I am not talking about it turned in but that the it is to straight of a shot and not at the same angle of the car. It makes it look like it is trying to lay down. I hope I explained myself clearly!! :)

foto_choppa
07-09-2004, 12:36 PM
You've tried to fool us at Ucp before, and now.
I don't know what to think when im listening to you any more, can i trust you?
hey, im not trying to fool you guys here.......i clearly stated that it was from digimods

challenger
07-09-2004, 01:57 PM
why do it then????? :confused: withought the digimods front it wudnt be an awsome chop.

foto_choppa
07-11-2004, 09:16 AM
why do it then????? :confused: withought the digimods front it wudnt be an awsome chop.here what about this then????
new front, no eyelids, no spioler

challenger
07-11-2004, 11:55 AM
exactly!

foto_choppa
07-11-2004, 09:55 PM
exactly!

excatly what?