PDA

View Full Version : Great pics...not enzo's though

werty
07-08-2004, 06:50 PM
Here are some random pics that i like, and they aren't enzo...isn't that strange :rolleyes:

werty
07-08-2004, 06:54 PM
a few more

werty
07-09-2004, 01:16 PM
how can so many of you looked at these pics and not say anything...?

whatever :)

Matra et Alpine
07-09-2004, 01:56 PM
Why do you seek our approval so much ?

whatever :)
Just don't stop posting great pics :)

werty
07-09-2004, 03:39 PM

i don't, but it looks as though every pic was viewed at least 10 times and no one said anything, i just thought it was strange :p :)

Niko_Fx
07-09-2004, 04:55 PM

Just don't stop posting great pics :)

Approval from other members always feel good:). I have done a couple of posts where no one ever answers and it feels bad, one takes the time to seek for pics, videos, or even take your own pics and videos and kinda expects some positive feedback. :)

You used to post a lot of pics of cars at the Knockhill track (Sorry if spelled wrong) and everyone enjoyed the pics yet no one replied... So one day you said:

Are folks reading/enjoying these - it does seem awfully lonely and I'm not sure if nobody's bothering or my pics are crap ( in general, I've had a couple of responses ) ?

There proably another 3 or 4 posts worth to go, but it takes me a while to massage the pics to put on UCP. Just not sure of the interest.

I get your point, I'm also not the kind of guy who answers to a pic... unless I'm trying to find something out about it.

werty
07-09-2004, 04:57 PM
Approval from other members always feel good:). I have done a couple of posts where no one ever answers and it feels bad, one takes the time to seek for pics, videos, or even take your own pics and videos and kinda expects some positive feedback. :)

yes it does :) , thanks for caring Niko Fx :)

stratos
07-09-2004, 07:37 PM

we were hopping you post more pics fist :rolleyes: :p .. but the are great pictures :)

werty
07-09-2004, 08:53 PM
we were hopping you post more pics fist :rolleyes: :p .. but the are great pictures :)
well i only said i had a few, and they aren't enzo's so i didn't have 50-100 new pics only 7 this time, oh and i found one more i forgot to post earlier

r1ckst4
07-10-2004, 02:13 AM
Great Pics man! specially the gallardos! (my fav)
thanx heaps! :D

i was gonna set one of the pics wer it has two gallardos as my wallpaper... but theres an old man in it! :( :D i dont really wanna see his face on my desktop...lol... :D