PDA

View Full Version : Will McLaren be able to win another race this season?

r1ckst4
07-12-2004, 05:08 AM
OK! coz their MP 14 9b was so gud at the british GP do u think they can win more race this year?

Coventrysucks
07-12-2004, 05:51 AM
Yes, possibly.
If Ferrari make a mistake, McLaren appear now to be "best of the rest", and in the prime position to capitalise.
:)

Mustang
07-12-2004, 07:00 AM
Yes Kimi will win some more this year i hope

Ferrari Tifosi
07-12-2004, 12:35 PM
I agree with Coventry, it'll probably take a mistake on Ferrari's part for McLaren to gain a win. McLaren does seem to be the best of the rest right now, but things can change. In my opinion Kimi would have won that race yesterday if he had not had two cars in between him and Schumacher on the restart with 20 laps left.

Matra et Alpine
07-12-2004, 01:23 PM
I agree with Coventry, it'll probably take a mistake on Ferrari's part for McLaren to gain a win. McLaren does seem to be the best of the rest right now, but things can change. In my opinion Kimi would have won that race yesterday if he had not had two cars in between him and Schumacher on the restart with 20 laps left.\But you have to be honest if yo're going to play what-ifs and recongise that without the safety car the Ferrari plan was going to leave Kimi 25-30 seconds behind Schumi in the grasp of Rubens if not even trailing him !!

NAZCA C2
07-12-2004, 04:46 PM
I'm a big Mclaren fan and I would love to see Mclaren win a race this season but I don't think this will happen. Ferrari are so dang dominant I don't think any other team will win a race for the rest of the season. The only chance the other teams have is if one or more of the remaining races gets rained on. Every time it rains on an F1 race the order always gets screwed up.

How bout Mclaren's performance this past weekend at Silverstone! They showed speed and reliability!!! :) I don't think they have improved enough to beat Ferrari though. :mad:

stratos
07-12-2004, 05:35 PM
i think mclaren will only win if ferrari have some problem during the race .... and because the new mclaren mercedes stay in second in silverstone dosen't mean that they will make good races until the end of the season ... :rolleyes:

Homem de Gelo
07-12-2004, 07:49 PM
If they continue as strong as in Silverstone, they might win a race, as long as Schumacher or Ferrari fumbles. And they can't win another race this year because they actually haven't won at all.