PDA

View Full Version : 1969 mercury cougar XR7 for sale

buymycougar
07-17-2003, 01:39 AM
i am selling a 69 cougar XR7 with a rebuilt 351W and fmx trans 2 year old paint and a ton of performance parts. im asking 5,500 if anyone wants more info or pics e-mail me at [email protected] or [email protected] thanks

-noah

V12 Disord3r
01-04-2004, 03:24 PM
Sounds intersting.

rpallen85
01-08-2004, 03:20 PM
Don't bother trying to sell your car here... their all nerds living in their parents basements who like to look up car info on the internet and talk out of their asses. most of them

NoOne
01-08-2004, 04:34 PM
Don't bother trying to sell your car here... their all nerds living in their parents basements who like to look up car info on the internet and talk out of their asses. most of them

Joining today and having only one post, does not qualify you to pass that kind of judgement.

If you take the time to read some of the other members posts you may like it here, have some fun, learn something or even pass on some information of your own.

crisis
01-13-2004, 11:49 PM
Think about the shipping costs also! Im a nerd but I live in my own house. My mum doesnt have a basement but I wish I did. Good for storing wine. There are a lot of tossers but there are some well informed and interesting people. I presume you place yourself above the insults you levelled at the rest of us. Paradoxically you are on the site as well.

henk4
01-15-2004, 04:09 AM
I presume you place yourself above the insults you levelled at the rest of us. Paradoxically you are on the site as well.

Irony is wasted! :D

To answer the question, no I am not interested in the Cougar, but I can imagine that people from countries with lower fuel prices might.

crisis
01-15-2004, 10:41 PM
Irony is wasted! :D

To answer the question, no I am not interested in the Cougar, but I can imagine that people from countries with lower fuel prices might.
Apart from sarcasm , its what I enjoy best.

henk4
01-16-2004, 01:01 AM
Apart from sarcasm , its what I enjoy best.
but most of the times it goes straight over the head of the person one is addressing.

crisis
01-18-2004, 04:18 PM
but most of the times it goes straight over the head of the person one is addressing.
Which in turn makes it more ironic.

henk4
01-19-2004, 01:20 AM
Which in turn makes it more ironic.

but totally looses its purpose, which is some sort of conveying a message.