PDA

View Full Version : Matra is that you??

byronleehk
07-15-2004, 04:00 PM
Peter is that you?? (http://www.tripleplate.com/vbulletin/member.php?find=lastposter&t=4472)

Niko_Fx
07-15-2004, 04:02 PM
What the hell??

That is DP.

OMG he has a "Matra et Alpine's Enzo Picture Collection"

Comps vor chopping

GT4 Championship

Name the Badges, New Matra et Alpine Game

This or that game

Person Above me game

Junior Name the badges

Post your desktop

etc, exact UCP copy

byronleehk
07-15-2004, 04:05 PM
What the hell??

That is DP.

Oh no...a case of identity theft! :eek:

Matra et Alpine
07-15-2004, 04:27 PM
Well for a start UCP members can decide.

See poll at http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5727

Secondly, I am pissed and VERY annoyed.
So that person has ONE day to get the threads removed from that site or *I* will go on that site and make their life a misery.
Theft is deplorable and like those who steal cars the worst we can do to them isn't bad enough.
So you are warned.
Every time that little pop-up blocker beeps at you it MIGHT JUST BE ME coming in :)
One day ... so you better get over to that forum and get those threads off QUICK.
The gun is loaded and wil lbe aimed tomorrow.
You've been given your one AND ONLY warning.

YOU MAKE ME SICK.

Matra et Alpine
07-15-2004, 04:28 PM
oh and if the other UCPers who've been "ripped off" want to I can supply the info and the tools to make it so this person NEVER get a minutes piece on the 'net ever again :)

byronleehk
07-15-2004, 04:35 PM
I knew that guy would piss Peter off...BAD MOVE dude, whoever you are! :mad:

Karrmann
07-15-2004, 04:38 PM
I send no symphothy to whoever's ass is copieng matra. I wan't him to get it! Matra, I'm on your side forever. ;)

Spastik_Roach
07-15-2004, 04:46 PM
Thats Dark Phoenix's Email address! I can't believe it!!

Coventrysucks
07-15-2004, 04:52 PM
I would think that a request for some sort of explanation from Dark Phoenix.

It may be him, or the imposter has take some parts of his identity from Peter. and the rest from Dark Phoenix. (Although I can't see why.)

Don't do anything hasty untill you know all the facts.

Matra et Alpine
07-15-2004, 04:57 PM
I would think that a request for some sort of explanation from Dark Phoenix.

It may be him, or the imposter has take some parts of his identity from Peter. and the rest from Dark Phoenix. (Although I can't see why.)

Don't do anything hasty untill you know all the facts.

DOn't worry, I wont.

If I'm going to use the letter of the law then I will be collecting the IP evidence. Fortunately that forum is using the vBulletin package, so all his IPs are logged and we can have the ISP backtrack and prove logon times, uploads the lot. So I don't even have to do any work to spoof and monitor anything :)

The best solution is of course for the person to own up and correct the 'damage'. As ever, you have to give anyone one shot at correcting what MAY be a simple 'mistake'. I'm waiting for PM or Messenger or e-mail.....

werty
07-15-2004, 05:30 PM
don't take any offense matra... but how do i know i'm talking to you on this forum? pm me something that only matra would know about me

ok just got pm, and it is definetely matra on this site

Matra et Alpine
07-15-2004, 06:03 PM
I had a wee browse over there as a guest.

He's copying NoOne's avatar as well and is posting replies as NoOne to questions posted by "matra et alpine" !!!
So you all may want to drodp over and search the member list to see if he's trying to be you too !!

They spotted he was using the same ip :)
He tried to suggest it couldn't be done, but it can with 2 machines on a hub. I don't think they're too impressed with him anyway. Me neither, if you can't spoof IP addy's you should restrict playing to the sandbox !!

Matra et Alpine
07-15-2004, 06:08 PM
It gets better, he's over there as Phenix.

Phenix has posted answers to badge questions put up by Matra - so he's answering his won questions.

it gets even more foolish.... He announced to that forum in another thread that Phenix and Matra were both him. Now he's starting to look as if he actually needs psychiatric help !!!!!!

Karrmann
07-15-2004, 06:10 PM
but really i think that stunt derserves a banning. (my openion though, you're the moderator do whaterve you think is best :) )

baddabang
07-15-2004, 06:11 PM
oh great he is a skitso, he thinks hes DP and you. :)

Coventrysucks
07-15-2004, 06:23 PM
I found this particularly amusing:

noone isn't from italy, he loves italy that's why he has italy in his profile....

It is obvious that it isn't the real M et A, as being an English teacher, he'd never fall for the old "too many points for the elipses" trick. ;)

Karrmann
07-16-2004, 05:56 PM
matra om there and dark phoenixs profiles are the same! :eek: maybe it was DP! :mad:

whiteballz
07-16-2004, 06:09 PM
i am a noob for asking this, but WTH is going on?

oh and matra, if you need ANY help ummm "punishing" this imposter, just let me know, i have a few rather nasty things lying around....

Karrmann
07-16-2004, 07:20 PM
all of ucp should drive his high rep down

Mustang
07-17-2004, 01:08 AM
What the hell??

That is DP.

OMG he has a "Matra et Alpine's Enzo Picture Collection"

Comps vor chopping

GT4 Championship

Name the Badges, New Matra et Alpine Game

This or that game

Person Above me game

Junior Name the badges

Post your desktop

etc, exact UCP copy

LIttle ****** he has stolen one of my Comps too :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mustang
07-17-2004, 01:09 AM
oh and if the other UCPers who've been "ripped off" want to I can supply the info and the tools to make it so this person NEVER get a minutes piece on the 'net ever again :)

yea please matra :) he ha MY repeat MY GT4 comp on :p

Mustang
07-17-2004, 01:16 AM
Im not saying that you had anthing to do with it but Stratos gors to the same school as Phenix so maybee we should get him to go and investigate

junaman
07-17-2004, 01:21 AM
He also stole 2 of MY games

Mustang
07-17-2004, 01:45 AM
He also stole 2 of MY games

not that is out of order anyone know when the next flight to Maderia is ;) :p :)

Spastik_Roach
07-17-2004, 02:27 AM
No! He Stole Name That Headlight! Arrrgghhh

Karrmann
07-17-2004, 05:19 AM
that's it, HES GONNA DIE!!! we will drive his rep down past 0! well show him.

UK CARS
07-17-2004, 05:30 AM
Its been confirmed!

Stratos has been playing " NoOne " , so their both as bad as each other.
We should ban both of them, yes i see your pont of letting them apoliges, but they still havent owned up to it, so ban them. They could bring more misery to Ucp, so why are you waiting? Ban them both!

Karrmann
07-17-2004, 05:48 AM
yeah you go UK cars! BAN THEM, BAN THEM

Uk cars, here's a rep

UK CARS
07-17-2004, 05:52 AM
yeah you go UK cars! BAN THEM, BAN THEM

Uk cars, here's a rep

Yes here a rep for you, youve been fighting a strong case, keep going!

Matra et Alpine
07-17-2004, 05:53 AM
AS I've already said, he should be given a chance to come back, apologise and maybe explain.

UK CARS
07-17-2004, 05:56 AM
AS I've already said, he should be given a chance to come back, apologise and maybe explain.

Yes but he's clearly not admitted it, or apoligised!

EDIT: i see D.p veiwing this thread!!! so he should say sorry, if he doesnt ban him!!

Karrmann
07-17-2004, 05:57 AM
he not coming back. BAN HIM!

foto_choppa
07-17-2004, 06:05 AM
he should be given a period of 24 hours to apoligize then if he dosnt say sorry, ban him

Karrmann
07-17-2004, 06:07 AM
yeah do that.

UK CARS
07-17-2004, 06:12 AM
yeah do that.

Yes but hes already had ages to admit, and apoligize.

BAN HIM!

Karrmann
07-17-2004, 06:23 AM
yes

BAN HIM!!!!!!