PDA

View Full Version : OOow Matra this isnt going to impress you

Mustang
07-17-2004, 01:48 AM
When searching on that forum that DP is using our names and posts, look what i found he had been writing, and look who else is on there replying to himself (noone).

look in the PS bit

http://www.tripleplate.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=10559

what a tard he is playing name the badges with himself now

foto_choppa
07-17-2004, 02:07 AM
how many he made now?, this is just getting stupid now.

has any one actually confirmed 100% that it was DP? :confused:

EDIT:i figured out sumthing just now in msn: the members he made were all made in one go:

http://www.tripleplate.com/vbulletin/member.php?u=1149 =phenix

http://www.tripleplate.com/vbulletin/member.php?u=1150 =matra et alpine

http://www.tripleplate.com/vbulletin/member.php?u=1151 =noone

at the end of each address there is the member number.

what are the other members?

it means, what are the odds that ucp people all made accounts there at the same time??

UK CARS
07-17-2004, 05:12 AM
Dp has edited the post so we carnt see what he said, ( it says edited today ), plz tell me james what did it say? :D

Matra et Alpine
07-17-2004, 05:23 AM
Dp has edited the post so we carnt see what he said, ( it says edited today ), plz tell me james what did it say? :D
IIRC it was a comment about "a small dick"
This thread was used to prove to DP that we and tripletalk BOTH new he was messing around.
I've contacted the mods at tripletalk to have all his threads removed as he has often used the kind of kiddie abuse talk he used here but as my identity.

UK CARS
07-17-2004, 05:41 AM
IIRC it was a comment about "a small dick"
This thread was used to prove to DP that we and tripletalk BOTH new he was messing around.
I've contacted the mods at tripletalk to have all his threads removed as he has often used the kind of kiddie abuse talk he used here but as my identity.

Ban him ( and stratos ) before its too late :(

Karrmann
07-17-2004, 05:41 AM
he shortened the profile matra et alpina, but I know what he is up to. the rest of Triple plate knows whata he i s up to, they were able to tell that he is using mutiaple ids, I joined and now I'm telling trhe that the id's are stolen.

Karrmann
07-17-2004, 05:47 AM
I'm now sending matra et alpine (DP) PMS to stop it and I know what he is up to.

MrVette83
07-17-2004, 06:47 AM
he shortened the profile matra et alpina, but I know what he is up to. the rest of Triple plate knows whata he i s up to, they were able to tell that he is using mutiaple ids, I joined and now I'm telling trhe that the id's are stolen.

Yeah, I've been doing that too for the past couple days.

Karrmann
07-17-2004, 06:51 AM
you're the unregistered that posted before me?, why don't you just register there like me so we can go around the boards and alert everybody.

byronleehk
07-17-2004, 07:21 AM
I was just checking that forum and "NoOne" (DP, I guess) is online now (Pacific time is now 7:05am 7/18/04).

He's still there!

Matra et Alpine
07-17-2004, 08:34 AM
you're the unregistered that posted before me?, why don't you just register there like me so we can go around the boards and alert everybody.
Well I'm discussing it with their mods.

I beleive enforcement actions are better than vigilante ( unless of course enforcement doesn't work, then - and only then - do gloves come off )

and if we go around in other forums screaming like kids who've had their favourite toy taken from them, we might - just might - be seen as annoying little rich brats :(

Karrmann
07-17-2004, 08:44 AM
well I was just saying thattthe ids were stolen and they are fakes.

MrVette83
07-17-2004, 08:46 AM

Nope, I registered and posted a day or two before you on a page or two before your post. Not sure at all who the unregistered was.

Karrmann
07-17-2004, 08:47 AM
well it was someone from UCP.

Matra et Alpine
07-17-2004, 08:59 AM
well it was someone from UCP.
the first post on the issue was me as unregistered and asked the question
Who is Matra ??

Matra et Alpine
07-17-2004, 09:00 AM
well I was just saying thattthe ids were stolen and they are fakes.
ah, OK, karmann, I kinda mis-read your original suggestion as proposing we post lots of times. I think once is enough :) They had already suspected things were amiss anyway !!

Karrmann
07-17-2004, 09:01 AM
yeah they could tell that someithing was fishy and I informed that the ids were stolen from ultimate car page.

werty
07-17-2004, 09:17 AM
Ban him ( and stratos ) before its too late :(
is stratos involved too? can someone tell me what he did!

DarkPhenix
07-17-2004, 11:08 AM
is stratos involved too? can someone tell me what he did!

See the thread "Confession - Explanation (http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5762) "

I was Matra et Alpine and Phenix
Stratos was NoOne

The problem is that everybody thinks that we are the same person...

Karrmann
07-17-2004, 11:14 AM
:D :D :D :D :D what if you are? LOL!!!!!!!!!! :D