PDA

View Full Version : Just got a 1993 Buick Skylark....

Kevin Stuck
07-18-2004, 09:28 PM
Ok here is the skinny.........I just got this 1993 buick skylark that is an awful white with red interior and has a lot of dents and a few problems......Just got a stable job.....and I am new to moddifying cars and what not......I am wondering if there is anyway to get a body kit or something to make this car stand out and not look so much like a grandmas sedan.........any suggestions or laughs would help.........thanks.....

Egg Nog
07-18-2004, 09:39 PM
Keep it as a beater, save up some cash, and buy a unique/sweet car when you can afford it.

shr0olvl
08-11-2004, 09:13 PM
LMAO you got a ****in skylark !!! LMAO that is great, those are the worst peices of shit ever, my step mom had one and she was going to give it to me and i said **** NO ! it was maroon

taz_rocks_miami
08-11-2004, 09:25 PM
LMAO you got a ****in skylark !!! LMAO that is great, those are the worst peices of shit ever, my step mom had one and she was going to give it to me and i said **** NO ! it was maroon

I thought you said you didn't know anything about cars? If that's the case, then why are you making fun at Kevin? True the Buick isn't going to win any races soon but I bet he worked his butt off to buy it. So, instaid of laughing at him concentrate on getting your own car.

Kevin, congrats man, I agree with Egg Nog, drive it while you save up for a sweeter ride.

Taz.

shr0olvl
08-12-2004, 03:40 AM
I dont no shit about cars, i just know about the skylark, and man, you can get those things CHEAP, i dont think he worked much to get that peice of shit

shr0olvl
08-12-2004, 03:45 AM
If i had that car, id probably go around and slam the door into other peoples cars cuse its so shitty, man i wud be pissed to have that car ! save up for a Volvo 850 t5

baddabang
08-12-2004, 08:02 AM
I dont no shit about cars, i just know about the skylark, and man, you can get those things CHEAP, i dont think he worked much to get that peice of shit

Wow I was reading your posts here and you really pissed me off. :mad: Its sad that you cant respect someone elses car. he has a buick skylark so what. it will probably be better, or is better than your first car. And for someone with few rep. points and post could, one would think that you should make a better name for yourself. :mad:

taz_rocks_miami
08-12-2004, 05:12 PM
If i had that car, id probably go around and slam the door into other peoples cars cuse its so shitty, man i wud be pissed to have that car ! save up for a Volvo 850 t5

It's funny how some people go from nice to a** **les in a metter of seconds. I bet he's gonna buy his Volvo with his dad's money, which means he's gonna be driving dady's car, not his. No way 16 year old can save up 20 grand. Any how, I hope the gilrs at his school don't find the Volvo that much of a turn off (no offence to other Volvo owners, I'm talking about high school girls), enjoy dad's car shr0olvl, maybe someday you'll buy one all by yourself.

Taz.