PDA

View Full Version : Karrmann

baddabang
07-20-2004, 11:27 AM
did I miss something? What did he do to get himself banned? I just noticed because its very quiet around here suddenly ;) if you know what I mean.

Mustang
07-20-2004, 11:44 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I hadn noticed i wounder why he wa banned :eek: :eek: :eek: maybee he commited some atrotious offence against UCP :eek: :eek: such as spamming

Does anyone know the real reason why he was banned ?

*P.s. this isnt spam*

UK CARS
07-20-2004, 11:45 AM
OOOHHHHH a mystery!

* P.s this is Spam! * :D

Mustang
07-20-2004, 11:46 AM
Dark Phenix has been banned too :o maybee they are cutting down on the nmber of spammers and stealers on the site ? :confused:

How ironic look at Karrmans post near the top :p

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5727&page=5&pp=15&highlight=stratos

baddabang
07-20-2004, 11:49 AM
DP was banned because of a different situation involving idenity theft look under the misc. forum for it. :)

EDIT: yep someone spoke to soon

*p.s. Im confused about spam* :p

Mustang
07-20-2004, 11:51 AM
DP was banned because of a different situation involving idenity theft look under the misc. forum for it. :)

*p.s. Im confused about spam* :p

I know why Dp was banned but i didnt realize that it had happened allready.

I guess the guys to ask are Wouter and Peter :confused:

Niko_Fx
07-20-2004, 11:54 AM
Well, Karrman has been spamming LIKE CRAZY, no wonder he got banned. He had like 700 posts 3-4 days ago and now he is well over 1000.

He also insulted DarkPhenix with words such as "Psycho Sh*t and Bastard" and that is not acceptable in this forum, specially because DP's problem had NOTHING to do with Karrman.

However, I hope that is just a temporary ban and that he comes back with a better attitude.

Nikolai.

UK CARS
07-20-2004, 11:56 AM
Nikolai.
Funny Ass name! :D j/k, just messin! so is jimbo!!!

*Yes this is SPAM!!!!. BAN MEEEE!!!* :D

Matra et Alpine
07-20-2004, 11:59 AM
DP was banned for a month for his activities elsewhere. He was given time to apoligise to those 'injured' and hopefully will return a reformed character.

Karmaan was banned for a couple of days for the repeated meaningless posts despite a few warnings from the mods. Hopefuly a wee rest will calm has ardour.

To those who've responded positively to our urging and gentle reminders, thanks for saving us from taking more severe action - you know who you(plural) are :)

I'm sure you'll support your mods in taking action, we've been trying with gentle reminders and for some it works. A wee reminder that we mean business is occasionally required to keep UCP a useful, interesting and fun place.

Matra et Alpine
07-20-2004, 12:00 PM
Funny Ass name! :D j/k, just messin! so is jimbo!!!

*Yes this is SPAM!!!!. BAN MEEEE!!!* :D

Best not to taunt us Jimbo, we know where you live :)

Just messin' too, but lets not make it the majority of our posts, huh ??

UK CARS
07-20-2004, 12:11 PM

Just messin' too, but lets not make it the majority of our posts, huh ??

Yes Pete, Remember i know where you live! And can send some nice suprizes to you! :) But you carnt to me!!!!! hahahahaha

Mustang
07-20-2004, 12:23 PM
Yes Pete, Remember i know where you live! And can send some nice suprizes to you! :) But you carnt to me!!!!! hahahahaha

thats the thing though he knows your IP addressa nd can look it up of that :p

cuntukimushroom
07-20-2004, 01:14 PM
elmo knows were you live :) or should i say hermit knows were you live

r1ckst4
07-20-2004, 02:27 PM
wooooooot???? karrmann was banned? :eek:
:p finally some peace and quiet... :D

^ :D is this spammming?

Mustang
07-20-2004, 02:31 PM
wooooooot???? karrmann was banned? :eek:
:p finally some peace and quiet... :D

^ :D is this spammming?

HE IS ONLY OFF FOR A FEW DAYS AND dp IS OFF FOR A MONTH

SlickHolden
07-20-2004, 02:59 PM
Poor old karrmann he is alright with me :D he a bit crazy maybe thats why i like him :D

baddabang
07-20-2004, 03:40 PM
I just thought of something. hes going to be pissed when he reads this :eek:

sorry karrmann ;)

Sweeney921
07-20-2004, 06:04 PM
lol! nice avatar!

theres your spam^^^

foto_choppa
07-21-2004, 12:34 AM
man, i bet this would of happened :D he didnt shut up :p no ofence :D

IBrake4Rainbows
07-21-2004, 12:50 AM
I was the one that banned him, he'll be back tommorrow......

ALl i can say is, I hope he reads this, we aren't picking on him in general, I just decided i'd had enough, as MetA did of DP.

Matra et Alpine
07-21-2004, 02:19 AM
Hopefully EVERYONE will take the lesson on the recent bans.

UCP is a fun place with interesting posts, let's keep it that way.

Think twice about posting the repetitive nonsense, pointless one-liner, dig or meaningless reply ....
or maybe ............

werty
07-21-2004, 10:09 AM
i remember when i was banned......good times :rolleyes: NOT!

Mustang
07-21-2004, 10:44 AM
i remember when i was banned......good times :rolleyes: NOT!

seriously ?? :eek: what were you banned for ?

baddabang
07-21-2004, 10:56 AM
I think werty was just joking. ;)

P.S. yes it is a nice avatar :cool:

Mustang
07-21-2004, 11:08 AM
I think werty was just joking. ;)

oh ok i thaught that he meant they were the best times of his life - NOT, saying it as sort of a joke not that it didnt happen. :o

UK CARS
07-21-2004, 12:37 PM
oh ok i thaught that he meant they were the best times of his life - NOT, saying it as sort of a joke not that it didnt happen. :o

No, someone logged in to his name, a mod had to ban him ( the hacker ) then he became ENZOMAN for a while now he has a new password ;)

Mustang
07-21-2004, 01:00 PM
No, someone logged in to his name, a mod had to ban him ( the hacker ) then he became ENZOMAN for a while now he has a new password ;)

ah yes i remember i had completely forgotten about that hacking incident

werty
07-21-2004, 07:13 PM
ah yes i remember i had completely forgotten about that hacking incident
oh boy was that a mess, i hated that whole situation......when it did happen the people who helped me out most, became some good friends of mine :)

Karrmann
07-22-2004, 06:27 AM
yeah a hacker got on his account and spammed and was rude, getting him banned for a month but werty was able to clear it that he was hacked.

SlickHolden
07-22-2004, 07:51 AM
yeah a hacker got on his account and spammed and was rude, getting him banned for a month but werty was able to clear it that he was hacked.
Welcome back

Karrmann
07-23-2004, 07:05 AM
thank you