PDA

View Full Version : audi A4 vs. jettAr VR6 III

Millertime
07-25-2003, 02:45 PM
The audi is teh sux car yuppies use for feeling rich, teh jettAr is teh bettAr and sombrio has onebut still suxxxxx bicoise it is teh european.

Hoonda
07-25-2003, 04:12 PM
:confused: What the hell did you just try to say? Speak English, that's what most of us here speak

Lagonda
07-26-2003, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by Millertime
The audi is teh sux car yuppies use for feeling rich, teh jettAr is teh bettAr and sombrio has onebut still suxxxxx bicoise it is teh european.

loser...

Go back to playing counterstrike.

You're right about Audi sucking tough ;)

Misho
07-27-2003, 07:15 AM

Being a fellow Canadian I am terribly shocked and worried about the language that you speak !! Then again, there are a lot of immigrants in Canada (including me) !!

Misho
07-27-2003, 07:17 AM
and a lot of french canadians too !!

LEGALLYINSANE
08-16-2003, 03:17 PM

How about you learn how to spell before we can take you seriously. Since VW OWNS Audi you're calling your beloved Jetta crap too. I also somehow disagree with you that Audi is crap. Since they have won the 24 Hours of Le Mans many years in a row! You are a moron that doesn't know crap about cars.