PDA

View Full Version : A 'special' picture for Karmaan

Matra et Alpine
07-23-2004, 11:45 AM
The full picture is HUGE and is at http://www.euroncap.com/downloads/media/phase_14/toyota_prius_2004.jpg a smaller version is attached :)

STOP CRYING KARMAAN, it's not bad tho'. check out the report .....

"Lean, Green and Safe: Toyota Prius achieves Euro NCAP top rating for occupant and child safety

Toyota Prius is the first hybrid car to be tested by Euro NCAP, is one of eight cars to achieve the top five star occupant rating and gets the highest rating for child protection, proving that cars can be lean, green and safe."

oh and I have to blow the horn for Renault ( I'm also such a fanboy :) )
“These latest Euro NCAP continue to show significant improvements in car safety standards. Renault’s Mégane CC has set a new benchmark for frontal crash test protection. Toyota’s Prius shows that innovative ‘green’ hybrid technologies can also offer very good levels of safety"

Karrmann
07-23-2004, 11:57 AM
wooot! :) this proves that the toyota prius is one of the safest cars on the market today.

EDIT: anyone got a pic of a demolished Honda Insight?

bk4uyeah
07-23-2004, 01:48 PM
great mpg and safe is you crash - if only they could do something about that styling... :rolleyes:

Matra et Alpine
07-23-2004, 02:50 PM
great mpg and safe is you crash - if only they could do something about that styling... :rolleyes:

THEY HAVE !!!

Look at the picture at the start of the thread :)

Ciscoheat
07-23-2004, 05:28 PM
Ha Ha!! My friend use to work at IDIADA!! Its a big testing facility in Spain near Tarragona. They get all sorts of cars testing there, and some of the test drivers are crazy!