PDA

View Full Version : Where is BatmobileTurbo and Carlover?

werty
07-23-2004, 03:54 PM
They have been gone for sooooooooooooo long! Does anyone know where they are? I miss those two on UCP, but the admin prevents me from emailing them....if any mods read this could you either email them or let me contact them to see where they have been. I'm sure alot of other senior members would enjoy there company back on UCP.

Matra et Alpine
07-23-2004, 04:00 PM
They have been gone for sooooooooooooo long! Does anyone know where they are? I miss those two on UCP, but the admin prevents me from emailing them....if any mods read this could you either email them or let me contact them to see where they have been. I'm sure alot of other senior members would enjoy there company back on UCP.
It's only been 3 weeks and 4 weeks sinece they each logged on.

It's vacation time, so I think it's premature to be worrying, they'll come back when they've got time.

Karrmann
07-23-2004, 04:01 PM
you're right! they have been gone so long, I'm mising them too.

werty
07-23-2004, 04:04 PM
It's only been 3 weeks and 4 weeks sinece they each logged on.

It's vacation time, so I think it's premature to be worrying, they'll come back when they've got time.

dang, a 4 week vacation, thats pretty long matra

what i'm asking is, to contact them to see where they are and if they'll ever come back...or maybe they have tried to come back but something has happened that prevents them...i don't know, just wanted to know if anyone knew where they were

baddabang
07-23-2004, 05:00 PM
well whitedevil went on a long vacation/trip somewere and we hear from him like once a month. thats if you remember him

cuntukimushroom
07-24-2004, 06:32 AM
'they've maybe of gone to lapland' -my lil bro

i think they need a good time off to italy to test some good ol ferrari's