PDA

View Full Version : Turbo or NASP ?

enzoferrari
07-27-2003, 06:32 AM
This is the eternal question that has create many problems for ages. Which cars are the fastest and if they can handle all the situations at the road or the racing track. Is turbo better than Natural ASPirated cars or not? Of course there is the solution of NOS (nitrous). the easiest way to gain horsepower at seconds but is more reliable?
Well only the cars owners can answer this two questions with many propositions

DasModell
07-27-2003, 09:22 AM
you said road and track ... so NO NOS ...
both are good :) :) ...

69six-pack
06-10-2006, 12:29 AM
I think that the best way to go is to have a supercharger but thats just me, It is probily best if you have a turbo how ever, you have to be carefull about how you chosse it although, if it is to big you get awsum power but you get really bad lag, to small not much power and no lag tho. The really good thing about turbos though is that you can have more than one you can supercharger on top of them and also you can always just intercool them or even all three:D :D . The problem with NOS is that you kill your engine quickly and it does not last and it is really expencive ( the gas anyway) plus it is a pain to set up.

h00t_h00t
06-10-2006, 04:32 PM
Judging by your writing ability, this thread is older than you.

Markie Boy
06-15-2006, 02:54 AM
go supercharger and turbo with the new anti-lag system prodrive has created for their new car the P2

mmm_aapls
06-15-2006, 04:18 PM
go supercharger and turbo with the new anti-lag system prodrive has created for their new car the P2

I wouldn't say "new". That same technology has been used in rally for years. Interesting to see it in a road car though

rev440
06-15-2006, 05:07 PM
Go turbo a N/A engine is nice but for the money you can make a turbo car go alot faster for alot cheaper.

Ferrer
06-16-2006, 03:22 AM
I wouldn't say "new". That same technology has been used in rally for years. Interesting to see it in a road car though
Yes as said in another thread this technology is as old as I am (though wthout the turbo-lag thingy probably). And the latins had it before any german had cared to think about it... :p

EDIT Oh and it was in a road car, a limited production car but a road going car nevertheless... ;)

stian1979
06-16-2006, 07:37 AM
Judging by your writing ability, this thread is older than you.

If your here only to basch other's go away.
Some people is from countrys where english is not the native language(wonder how many languages you both speak and write perfect)
And some is dyselectic.

h00t_h00t
06-16-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread is nearly three years old and the person who bumped it did so without adding anything of value. There are plenty of people on here who speak english as a second language and they all manage it without looking like a drunk 4 year old.