PDA

View Full Version : For Spastik_Roach (Z8 pictures)

Egg Nog
07-25-2004, 02:47 AM
This was right after the Z8 came out, so I guess around 4 years ago...

1st one is me. 2nd one is Tony.

Mustang
07-25-2004, 03:43 AM
wow i think that that car looks good and is ok but i always thaught it was tooo expensive for what it is. £80,000 :eek:

if you dont mind me asking who is Tony ? Family ?, Friend?, someone on UCP ?

Egg Nog
07-25-2004, 03:46 AM
Tony is a family friend, and he's an automotive journalist. I've known his son since pretty much as long as I can remember.

It's not actually his car... it's BMW Canada's Z8 :) He gets press cars sent to him for weeks at a time. Just so happened that I got to go for a spin in this one.

Mustang
07-25-2004, 04:01 AM
Tony is a family friend, and he's an automotive journalist. I've known his son since pretty much as long as I can remember.

It's not actually his car... it's BMW Canada's Z8 :) He gets press cars sent to him for weeks at a time. Just so happened that I got to go for a spin in this one.

wow that sound alike a real great job and expecially for you because you know him and i guess you can see all the cars that he gets if you wanted, best of all when youve been in it you dont have to do a big write up on it :)

@wall
07-25-2004, 04:27 AM
:eek: i am jelous! that's one nice ride. did you actually get to drive it or were you just a passenger?

Egg Nog
07-25-2004, 04:28 PM
:eek: i am jelous! that's one nice ride. did you actually get to drive it or were you just a passenger?

Well, this was right around when the Z8 was released... I don't even think I had my license at the time. Regardless, I don't think Tony would've let me drive a $200,000 car that wasn't his ;)