PDA

View Full Version : UCP backround colors

werty
07-25-2004, 11:53 AM
I don't have any problem with the blue backround for UCP, but i was wondering if it will ever change to a new blue color, or maybe a different color all together. Not that there is anything wrong with it, but it would be nice every now and then, to change it up a little and give it a refreshing new look.

another thing that could be changed is the shapes and fonts, not to crazy but something resonable.

just a suggestion ;) :)

henk4
07-25-2004, 11:59 AM
I don't have any problem with the blue backround for UCP, but i was wondering if it will ever change to a new blue color, or maybe a different color all together. Not that there is anything wrong with it, but it would be nice every now and then, to change it up a little and give it a refreshing new look.

another thing that could be changed is the shapes and fonts, not to crazy but something resonable.

just a suggestion ;) :)

Are you from after the "green" period? It did change colours already once.

werty
07-25-2004, 12:04 PM
Are you from after the "green" period? It did change colours already once.

i never got to see it in green, how about a diffrent color of blue

Karrmann
07-25-2004, 12:13 PM
I can tell you joined the same time I did and when first joined, It was all white-ish

henk4
07-25-2004, 12:22 PM
I can tell you joined the same time I did and when first joined, It was all white-ish

no it was green and creme.

werty
07-25-2004, 12:23 PM
so are you ever planning to change it again?

henk4
07-25-2004, 12:26 PM
so are you ever planning to change it again?

me???

Karrmann
07-25-2004, 12:42 PM
I think you better ask TrueChaoZ or Wouter Melesson that question

cuntukimushroom
07-25-2004, 01:25 PM
or you could change it to the colour of your choice fer each member

what about that?

Matra et Alpine
07-25-2004, 01:27 PM
Please no changes.
If it ain't broke don't fix it.

This is starting to sound like a Ford interior design meeting....

"Well it's been like that for 6 months so lets change it.
We don't know why, we don't know what's better or worse, but we can con the populace it's a new car if we change it a wee bit."

Personallu if you feel the need for everything to change every 6 months then I advise you use the monitor advanced properties and switch off one of the 3 primary colours. Then you get it different and we don't need to suffer change :)

TrueChaoZ
07-25-2004, 02:31 PM
Well....you'll never know what's going to happen.

:rolleyes:

henk4
07-25-2004, 02:42 PM

no colour change I suppose :)

Matra et Alpine
07-25-2004, 03:12 PM

Please tell me you'll do some usability analysis and tests before changing things ?

i've spent 30 years in the computer industry and I still end up having to pick up pieces after a "bright idea" screwed the real users :)

werty
07-25-2004, 05:32 PM
fine people, calm down, don't change the colors

cause it might ruin something that can't be undone :rolleyes: :p

whatever, i said i like the blue now, just thought it could be a different shade of blue :cool:

<AAA-MOD>
07-25-2004, 08:15 PM
it took us a while just to come to these colours. wouter and decided between 5 or 6 different colour combinations and this one worked best to liven us up from the green/creme era.

as to shapes and text changing? most likely not too soon as well. everything is quite clean and easy to navigate/read as it is.

we don't mind occasional suggestions though. no harm done.