PDA

View Full Version : My Truck

werty
07-26-2004, 10:51 AM
Hey everyone, i decided this morning to send in some pics of my truck and my now finished sound system.

The truck is a 2001 Fored Ranger Edge, reg cab, short bed, 3.0L v6

Mods:Performance
-JBA headers
-jba exhaust
-knn air filter
-led foot :p

Ineterior:
-4 infinti speakers
-pioneer deck
-2 10 inch subs, sony amp

Exterior:
-zenon headlights
-bedliner
-tint going on tomorrow

Tell me what you think of my truck :)

werty
07-26-2004, 10:55 AM
it dirty cause i just now got off of work

werty
07-26-2004, 10:56 AM
i got that egg nog test thing done too

henk4
07-26-2004, 11:05 AM
what do you use it for?

Mustang
07-26-2004, 11:11 AM
from what i see it dont look half bad, any chance of some pics from further away so that we can see thw hole of the truck ?

UK CARS
07-26-2004, 11:48 AM
I can imagine Werty slappin some enzo stickers on it :p
Edit: Btw i think your Dog's been smoking sumet......

Niko_Fx
07-26-2004, 12:09 PM
what do you use it for?

I believe he's in a motocross team or something like that and needs to tow bikes. Not sure though.

Nice truck, any pics of the engine?

werty
07-26-2004, 01:39 PM
I believe he's in a motocross team or something like that and needs to tow bikes. Not sure though.

Nice truck, any pics of the engine?

nope i use the truck for hauling me and my friends bikes around, we ride street bmx, not racing, and no motors! I did post one pic of the headers, and will get more exterior and full engine pics.

Mustang
07-26-2004, 02:06 PM
nope i use the truck for hauling me and my friends bikes around, we ride street bmx, not racing, and no motors! I did post one pic of the headers, and will get more exterior and full engine pics.

good man werty looking forward to seeing them,

P.s. dont do what Jimbo said and stick enzo stickers all over it that would be too obsessive :)

werty
07-26-2004, 07:25 PM
good man werty looking forward to seeing them,

P.s. dont do what Jimbo said and stick enzo stickers all over it that would be too obsessive :)
where would i even find enzo stickers?

i'll have the pics tomorrow, its been raining all day, can't get the camera wet

crisis
07-27-2004, 12:41 AM
Looks good. Get some covers on those subs! What specs did you use for the internal dimensions of the bass enclosure?

werty
07-27-2004, 08:30 AM
Looks good. Get some covers on those subs! What specs did you use for the internal dimensions of the bass enclosure?

i had no instructions, so i just winged it and made a custom box that would just barely fit behind the seats....and it turned out great! :D

byronleehk
07-27-2004, 12:09 PM
Hey everyone, i decided this morning to send in some pics of my truck and my now finished sound system.

The truck is a 2001 Fored Ranger Edge, reg cab, short bed, 3.0L v6

Mods:Performance
-JBA headers
-jba exhaust
-knn air filter
-led foot :p

Ineterior:
-4 infinti speakers
-pioneer deck
-2 10 inch subs, sony amp

Exterior:
-zenon headlights
-bedliner
-tint going on tomorrow

Tell me what you think of my truck :)

Nice ride!!

You sure 6 spearkers are enough? Or did you run out of room for more??
:D

crisis
07-27-2004, 06:11 PM
i had no instructions, so i just winged it and made a custom box that would just barely fit behind the seats....and it turned out great! :D
This is no criticism and you may have assed it in but to get the best from your drivers you should build the enclosure to the specs recommended. If your happy with the sound great but you will notice improvements. Im particularly anal about stuff like this so humour me. Also facing the sub backwards (if you havent already) loads the bass and can make it sound louder of you need to.

werty
07-27-2004, 06:42 PM
Also facing the sub backwards (if you havent already) loads the bass and can make it sound louder of you need to.

i'll have to try that sometime :cool:

werty
07-27-2004, 06:58 PM
ok here are some outside pics of my truck, enjoy! :)

werty
07-27-2004, 07:00 PM
and one last pic of the dirty wheel....i think i'll go clean it now :p :)

Mustang
07-28-2004, 01:38 AM
nice pics, how long have you had that truck? and what did it cost you ?

Spastik_Roach
07-28-2004, 02:38 AM
Here you go Werty, I chopped your truck :D Low Rider with Racing stripes, now thats COOL :p :D

Oh and if you think your wheels dirty, you should see my dads ute!!! You'd swear the interior was carved out of mud!

werty
07-28-2004, 10:55 AM
Here you go Werty, I chopped your truck :D Low Rider with Racing stripes, now thats COOL :p :D

Oh and if you think your wheels dirty, you should see my dads ute!!! You'd swear the interior was carved out of mud!

not bad, i think i'll put the original pic into a chop competion to see who can make it look the best

werty
11-11-2004, 07:03 PM
new pics of my truck, now with tint, which has been on for about 4 months now, and a new K&N FIPK which i put on last week

check out my site, and rate my truck :)

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/712702/1

shr0olvl
11-11-2004, 07:32 PM
I'm guessing thats the only vehicle you have ?

fpv_gtho
11-12-2004, 12:14 AM
i cant say i agree with modifying a pickup, but looks nice enough

jcp123
11-12-2004, 04:01 AM
You want bass that hits, get a JL 10W7. It will blow you away what it can do, with only 500 watts to boot.

Gabman
11-12-2004, 04:12 AM
Awesome ride :cool:

But you should really do something about those wires next to your subs. It doesn't look that well...

baddabang
11-12-2004, 08:36 AM
Wery im glad to see your truck going somewere performance wise :)

werty
11-12-2004, 04:44 PM
Awesome ride :cool:

But you should really do something about those wires next to your subs. It doesn't look that well...
oh yeah, well the pics on page one are from about 4 or 5 months ago, the wires were like that cause i took the picture right after i installed them

then i cleaned them up, it looks professional now. and just about 20 min ago i took the subs out and fixed a rattling noise inside the box. And the re-caulked it. The subs hit harder now and sound better than ever before! Im soo happy!

i guess some small air pockets, filled up, can really make a difference

werty
11-12-2004, 04:47 PM
You want bass that hits, get a JL 10W7. It will blow you away what it can do, with only 500 watts to boot.

as soon as you send me some freaking money, ill put them in :rolleyes: . My subs are just fine, they hit very hard and it sounds perfect. The ladies love it :D :cool:

and anyways, i can fit anything much bigger then my subs, as you can see, its only a regular cab truck ;)

taz_rocks_miami
11-12-2004, 05:37 PM
That's a nice truck man. It'll come in handy if you ever have to move :)

Misho
11-12-2004, 05:42 PM
i didnt know werty was old enough to drive ! ah well, the i just saw the thread. nice truck btw. good choice with the iNFINITY speakers.

jcp123
11-12-2004, 06:33 PM
as soon as you send me some freaking money, ill put them in :rolleyes: . My subs are just fine, they hit very hard and it sounds perfect. The ladies love it :D :cool:

and anyways, i can fit anything much bigger then my subs, as you can see, its only a regular cab truck ;)

Okay, true, they're pricey + big. But if you love bass, you eventually end up at these, since they are hardcore.

My friend made things rattle here on the 7th floor with his 10W7. Freakin crazy.