PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes A200 Chop, Also My 500th Post!

lithuanianmafia
07-29-2004, 08:52 AM
Well, I figured for my 500th post, I'd post my latest chop. Keep in mind that I haven't done a chop for close to a month, being on vacation and all. I lowered the car a bit, added new rims, and, most noteably, gave the car a custom paint job.

Criticism and praise, whatever, please give!

As for my 500th post, I'd like to thank all the little people that got me here, I always loved those oompa loompas!

lithuanianmafia
07-29-2004, 11:46 AM
Anything? Anybody?

UK CARS
07-29-2004, 12:28 PM
Nobody gives a shit if its your 500th post! :)

lithuanianmafia
07-29-2004, 04:06 PM
Nobody gives a shit if its your 500th post! :)

Holy crap man, I wanted some input on the CHOP. You know, the reason that I set up this thread? I want to know what ppl think of the chop. I don't expect ppl to comment on the 500th post.

Mustang
07-29-2004, 04:16 PM
Holy crap man, I wanted some input on the CHOP. You know, the reason that I set up this thread? I want to know what ppl think of the chop. I don't expect ppl to comment on the 500th post.

Whoo great o see that you at your 500th post :p GO YOU !!!

good chop man i just think that the paint looks a bit dull, it it was a bit brighter it might look better but other than that great (Y) :)

Fabio Ferrari
07-29-2004, 05:20 PM
well "i dont want to burst your buble" but your paint is to extreme. It is a bit to much, your mags are very flat, and it just seems like you didnt try on this, but other than that its alright. :) and to tell you the truth it looked better before you choped it.

lithuanianmafia
07-29-2004, 06:22 PM
well "i dont want to burst your buble" but your paint is to extreme. It is a bit to much, your mags are very flat, and it just seems like you didnt try on this, but other than that its alright. :) and to tell you the truth it looked better before you choped it.

extreme paint - that's the point

flat rims - well, I guess that's what I get with an old school version of PS eh? lol, no free transform tool :mad:

burst my bubble? are you taking off what I said for your comp pic?

Fabio Ferrari
07-29-2004, 07:03 PM
Well no I am not and just used the same wording, I just dont think it looks good at all, I really think you could do a better job, make it less intenze, more suddle with sharp smooth lines, you are approaching this car to wildly, you need to to make better decesions, because I know you have the skill just you need to get some better ideas.

lithuanianmafia
07-29-2004, 08:18 PM
Well no I am not and just used the same wording, I just dont think it looks good at all, I really think you could do a better job, make it less intenze, more suddle with sharp smooth lines, you are approaching this car to wildly, you need to to make better decesions, because I know you have the skill just you need to get some better ideas.

well, this is how I wanted to do this car, a little more extreme. just because it doesn't meet your personal tastes doesn't mean that it isn't good. nor am i saying it's a work of art. I'll do the car the way I want to do it, not how someone else wants me to.

Fabio Ferrari
07-29-2004, 11:19 PM
lol, I was just sharing my opinion, on how I think it should have been done, I did not mean that you should change your entire way of choping.

lithuanianmafia
07-30-2004, 03:27 PM
I got bored and did another chop with the same idea of the crazy paint, cus I know Fabia just loooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvves that crazy paint! ps fabio, there is no one correct one to do a chop.

yep, rims are still kinda flat, but i found out i might be able to get PS 8.0 soon, YA!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

r1ckst4
07-30-2004, 03:46 PM
I got bored and did another chop with the same idea of the crazy paint, cus I know Fabia just loooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvves that crazy paint! ps fabio, there is no one correct one to do a chop.

yep, rims are still kinda flat, but i found out i might be able to get PS 8.0 soon, YA!!!!!!!!!
"whoa man... far out..." thats some buzzy paint job there, too hippie :D

i dunno why people dont like your first chop, i think its great! the rims do look a bit flat but dats no big deal... :)

just off the topic a bit...

Her video for "Dirrty" has been banned in Thailand for being "too sexual". Yes, Thailand, the pay-for-sex capital of the world, thought that her video was too sexual.
her video was banned in Thailand because in one of the scenes i think its the boxing ring scene, there was a writing on the wall in Thai dat means "thailand, the world's capital city of sex" or something like that.

if i was Thai, i wouldnt like anybody to say that about my country. I would like people to know my country as something else... u get my point? :) so i'm not surprised at all when i found out that Thailand baned the video.

Fabio Ferrari
07-30-2004, 04:24 PM
Good Job, and you are right there isnt just one way to do a chop. I am very sorry if I offended your or upset you.

lithuanianmafia
07-30-2004, 06:22 PM
just off the topic a bit...

her video was banned in Thailand because in one of the scenes i think its the boxing ring scene, there was a writing on the wall in Thai dat means "thailand, the world's capital city of sex" or something like that.

if i was Thai, i wouldnt like anybody to say that about my country. I would like people to know my country as something else... u get my point? :) so i'm not surprised at all when i found out that Thailand baned the video.

huh, never heard that. oh well, i'll probably be changin my avatar fairly soon anyways

Good Job, and you are right there isnt just one way to do a chop. I am very sorry if I offended your or upset you.

sorry bout gettin ticked off there, I've had a stressful few days and I've been startin to snap at everyone. oh well, all's good now.

painterr
07-30-2004, 08:17 PM
I think you first chop looks good! Expecially the paint job!! :D I love custom paint jobs. Keep it up and they will keep getting better!