PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Rice or Not?

Niko_Fx
07-29-2004, 02:41 PM
I say this Viper is pretty ricy, F1_Master says it isn't.

Not every modified car is a ricer. If that Viper pushes 500HP, then it's not ricer

What do you guys think??

Cotterik
07-29-2004, 03:11 PM
*starts from front of car and starts walking towards back* "Well it seems like a perfectly good viper to me, nice colours, good body kit, nice engine! :D Now lets take a look at the back, hmm big spoiler....OMG WHAT THE HELL HAVE THEY DONE TO THE BACK!!! :eek: :eek: THEYVE KILLED IT!!!!"

That is hideous!! a discrace to the car lovers society, that is out of order :p
therefore, foolish ricer.

Mustang
07-29-2004, 03:21 PM
this car was on another thread in the multimedia section quite a while ago and i think that in the end everyone came to the conclusion that itwas a Riced car and that the person who did it was a complete *star****

RX7 FC3S
07-29-2004, 04:01 PM
you guys have to check out their website:
http://www.fararacing.com/news.html

If this viper only make 500, surely it is for "looks" over "performance".

Mustang
07-29-2004, 04:03 PM
you guys have to check out their website:
http://www.fararacing.com/news.html

If this viper only make 500, surely it is for "looks" over "performance".

ERM !!! NOOOOOOOOOOO

http://www.fararacing.com/img/foto/elab/0012/09.jpg

http://www.fararacing.com/img/foto/elab/0012/03.jpg

how can someone be so maaaad :eek:

byronleehk
07-29-2004, 04:17 PM
Actually the Love Bug on their site wasn't that bad. I've always been a fan of the original "Herbie" :)

laxplayer98
07-29-2004, 07:51 PM
that is viper is all rice
even with 500 horses its looks kill it

KnifeEdge_2K1
07-29-2004, 08:03 PM
Now lets take a look at the back, hmm big spoiler....OMG WHAT THE HELL HAVE THEY DONE TO THE BACK!!! :eek: :eek: THEYVE KILLED IT!!!!"

obviously you know nothing about aerodynamics

SPHFerrari
07-29-2004, 08:06 PM
its not like 500 hp would constitute anything that would steer it away from rice. it starts out with around 500 hp, if im not mistaken. so if it only makes 500 hp, then its just as ricey as a civic that has those sorta mods and no engine mods.

SPHFerrari
07-29-2004, 08:11 PM
ur an idiot. first, what he was gettin at is that most ricers put on stupid big wings that dont have any aerodynamic advantage. however, that looks like it may do some good, of course i dont know much on the subject. second, i dont think he was talkin bout the wing, possibly the tail light...umm, shall we say treatment? that puase leaves me to beleive that he was just acknowledging the wing, and then sees the lights and freeks, which is justified.

Sweeney921
07-29-2004, 08:16 PM
i don't see what you're talking about, because no one needs that much of a spoiler, and they put the tailights of an ECLIPSE on a VIPER!!! the open rear window wont do any good for aerodynamics, either.

lithuanianmafia
07-29-2004, 08:24 PM
Well, I see it, and one thought pops into my head:

Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice. Rice.

RICE!!!

d-quik
07-29-2004, 08:47 PM
According to the polls, I think we can conclude it is NOT rice. Let us never visit this topic again.:)

Sweeney921
07-29-2004, 08:59 PM
this is the most dominating poll i've ever seen, right now it's sitting at 18-0.

crisis
07-30-2004, 12:23 AM
Its particularly horrible in as much as who buys one and says how do I make a Viper look better? And then procedes not to. Its probably more blingish than rice.

taz_rocks_miami
07-30-2004, 01:23 AM
Here's a stupid question, what do you all mean by "RICE"? When I started to read the thread I thought rice had something to do with Japanese cars. I new here, be patient.

Taz.

SilverArrowZ
07-30-2004, 06:07 AM
OMG :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'M SO SORRY GUYS... wah~~ i'm sleepy and i click on the wrong radio button and click vote.. sorry sorry sorry.. i meant to click rice.. swt~~ >.<

=edit=
i hope the owner do some serious mods to the performance so it won't be a rice anymore and my vote won't seem to be wrong too.. :p

NoOne
07-30-2004, 08:00 AM
OMG :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'M SO SORRY GUYS... wah~~ i'm sleepy and i click on the wrong radio button and click vote.. sorry sorry sorry.. i meant to click rice.. swt~~ >.<

=edit=
i hope the owner do some serious mods to the performance so it won't be a rice anymore and my vote won't seem to be wrong too.. :p
Fixed your vote :) , I could get a job with the Bush admin. :D

Totally riced. IMHO.

F1_Master
07-30-2004, 02:34 PM
Rice= Modified Exterior, stock performance. That Viper has modified performance, and a modifie exterior. Not rice. It's made to look fast, and of course is.

lithuanianmafia
07-30-2004, 03:21 PM
According to the polls, I think we can conclude it is NOT rice. Let us never visit this topic again.:)

yet the poll says it is rice 37-0

SilverArrowZ
07-31-2004, 07:58 AM
Thanks NoOne :)

what the heck.. you have to look at how it runs before voting.