PDA

View Full Version : The Graveyard

lithuanianmafia
07-29-2004, 04:27 PM
Ever had a chop that just didn't make it? You know what I mean, you're goin' along, everything seems fine, but after a while, nothing works, and you just don't care anymore? Well, this is what this thread is for. Post your chops that didn't quite get out of the gates, whether it be for quality problems, or you just hated it.

I'll start things off with a Pontiac Montana van that I took a stab at recently. At first it was alright, but, after a bit of time, it turned, well, into what you see here.

lithuanianmafia
07-30-2004, 03:30 PM
Hmmmm, looks like I'm the only screw up here. Oh wel, my dad's been tellin me that for years! I'll just keep diggin the hole for this van, lalalala

baddabang
07-31-2004, 11:00 AM
Ha What an idea for a thread. yeah I screw up a lot the problem is I dont save it, Just delete it.

lithuanianmafia
07-31-2004, 01:06 PM
I hope people start savin their screw ups (and i don't mean illigetiment children, lol), and post them. i don't wanna see another thread that just didn't make it, lol

whiteballz
07-31-2004, 02:51 PM
just for you lith i will save my next screw up

r1ckst4
07-31-2004, 03:28 PM
the only screw ups i can see are the front bumper and the rims of the car. actualy the rims arent dat bad, its see through but im sure u can fix that as well as the bumper.
is the background a screw up too? coz it looks kinda stylish to me... :D