PDA

View Full Version : Renault Clio V6 Chop

Fabio Ferrari
07-30-2004, 11:31 PM
Here you go I think I did quite a good job, on this please tell me what you think.

EDIT-- There I noticed alot of you were complaining about my Colour and my Headlamps, well I want to tell you that the headlight cover is transparent so I had to put the red on the inside of the lamp, but anyways I changed it back to blue now what do you think.

Rico
07-31-2004, 01:53 AM
great chop really well done.

foto_choppa
07-31-2004, 03:42 AM
i think that you should not havecolouered the headlamps or the intake on the side, the cf doesnt look like cf, the rims suit the car. :D other than that its good, im not trying to be a bitch btw, just some comments :)

johnnynumfiv
07-31-2004, 09:02 AM
The paint looks wierd, and the headlights at fotochoppa said, and that carbon fiber needs some work. your chops are getitng better though.

Jonny Flash
07-31-2004, 12:38 PM
Way to ruin a perfectly good looking car.

Fabio Ferrari
07-31-2004, 12:47 PM
Johnny Flash, you do not know anythings at all, I would like to see one your chops, and I will be reporting a bad post.

foto_choppa
07-31-2004, 07:56 PM
Johnny Flash, you do not know anythings at all, I would like to see one your chops, and I will be reporting a bad post.
calm down man, i myself would prefur the origional, johnny flash is probably just choosing the wrong words ;)

Jonny Flash
08-01-2004, 07:46 AM
well i wasnt really choosing the wrong words, i was actually saying that by chopping this car you have effectively destroyed its beauty.

I just think that people who do chops of cars SOMETIMES need to leave the car well alone because when they think they are improving the car they are actually just ruining the car, especially when they do a poor chop.

Some cars just need to be left WELL alone.

And seeing your "improved chop" i wonder why you even bothered. All you have done is slapped a stupid bonnet on the car.

Fabio Ferrari
08-01-2004, 02:00 PM
I would like to know what beauty the car has lost due to my chop, all I did was change the front bumper and add Carbon Fibre hood. All the lines of the car are still there.

whiteballz
08-01-2004, 02:05 PM
i advise you choose your words better flash.

there is nothing wrong with choping AT ALL. back off, we enjoy doing it, and we will still do it, have you noticed there are barely ANY ferrari chop or lambo or aston etc? we generaly use CRAP cars, sure the clio sport V6 isnt crap, but it is just an image, get over the fact you dont like what we do to them, and pay attention to detail, THEN give criticism.

just a friendly warning.

i think i might just go chop a ferrari... :rolleyes:

Matra et Alpine
08-01-2004, 03:04 PM
good point wb, BUT anyone doing a cop and posting it in a public forum MUST face up to the fact that a bad chop will attract criticism.

Personally I agree, that Clio is made infinitely worse for the chop.

There are 2 aspects of a chop, first the technical skill - does the c/f look right, do the wheels 'fit'. Secondly there is the aesthetics. Some chopes make a car look better, some don't.

Just as it's valid to point out that the technical skill is lacking I think it's equally valid to point out the aesthetic is lacking.

c/f bonnets on some cars don't look right - Ferrari, Lambo, and now we know Clio :)

whiteballz
08-01-2004, 03:39 PM
okay i see where your coming from BUT:

there will always be some bad chopers that will manage to detroy a car, but then again i dont think i have managed to indeliberately make a car look bad.

and i bet you i can get Cf looking "nice" on a clio, not this pic because its not very high res. :p

so yes there will always be alot of rogue choppers out there, but some are real gems. painterr IAC; to a lesser extent F_C and myself, of course there are others, UK - Stratos - mustang 123 the list goes on, but dont forget, half these newer chopers like rico etc havent been choping for long.

Matra et Alpine
08-01-2004, 03:50 PM
and i bet you i can get Cf looking "nice" on a clio, not this pic because its not very high res. :p
You think ?

Sounds lie a good challenge for the choppers out their. Make a c/f bonnet look good on a Clkio.

I'll put my hand up to bias. The Clio V6 is a beautiful SCULPTURE.
The fact that it goes fast and sounds great is a big plus :)

Would the Venus de Milo look better with fake breasts and a face lift ??
http://www.artchive.com/artchive/g/greek/venus_de_milo.jpg

Just bringing a bit of cul-chur to UCP :)

Fabio Ferrari
08-01-2004, 04:32 PM
I agree with Whiteballz on this one, because he said similar words as i did. I have only been chopping for 4 weeks, I thiink I am getting better at it, I clearly need to improve, to be better, but I have already won one out of 3 comps that I have compeated in, and even my brother rico, has only been choping for about a month, and look at him he has done some chops better than alot of these chopper, I jus do not understand why a person who does not chop at all would critisize a piece of work, but owell, live and let go.

SIMPLETON
08-01-2004, 04:37 PM
I'll put my hand up to bias. The Clio V6 is a beautiful SCULPTURE.
The fact that it goes fast and sounds great is a big plus :)

Would the Venus de Milo look better with fake breasts and a face lift ??

Just bringing a bit of cul-chur to UCP :)
he he. I'd like to see to see a contest for that :)

Matra et Alpine
08-01-2004, 04:49 PM
I jus do not understand why a person who does not chop at all would critisize a piece of work, but owell, live and let go.
Do you thnk every art critic was a painter, every film critic was an actor ?

Especially in aesthetics and that was the issue with the bonnet it IS possible to critique it. On the technical as I'd said it is a different case and needs an experienced hand/eye to critique.

Fabio Ferrari
08-01-2004, 06:15 PM
Yes I guess you are correct, I will not argue with that, just tell me something how come all of my chops are full of contrevercy