PDA

View Full Version : Vanquish chop

Rico
07-31-2004, 11:40 PM
I put more curves on the side and a few other things. What do you think?

foto_choppa
07-31-2004, 11:57 PM
:eek: :eek: you cant do that!!!!! unless your name is iacoski, you can NOT do that!!!! its just wrong, would you put a ugly face on hedi klum????

WRONG!!!!!, quite clean tho :D :)

whiteballz
08-01-2004, 12:01 AM
whats wrong with doing that FC... even pro's have to start somewhere.

well done rico

foto_choppa
08-01-2004, 12:07 AM
whats wrong with doing that FC... even pro's have to start somewhere.

well done rico
i just think that u cant improve on perfection.

Fabio Ferrari
08-01-2004, 12:10 AM
A Ferrari 575M is Perfect not a Vanquish ask Jermey Clarkson what he thinks. Well done brother.

r1ckst4
08-01-2004, 04:23 AM
well done! wow.. dats a very clean chop man! i like it... keep practising and u'll be as good as iacoski... maybe :p :D :D :D

alias
08-01-2004, 04:56 AM
hey guys, u r really good at the photoshop stuff, but i agree with foto chopper, u cannot improve on the vanquish, or even more the db9 (not that u did it, just saying how good the db9 is)

yeh well, i know nothing about photoshop so u did it very well

Jonny Flash
08-01-2004, 09:32 AM
Why do people insist on soiling the images of the worlds most beautiful cars by slapping ugly alloys, grills, paint, spoilers and whatever else on the cars.

DONT DO IT!

The cars are perfect as they are, why would you want to ruin them? It just shows how much time you have on your hands.

Fabio Ferrari
08-01-2004, 01:58 PM
These are just pictures, in real life I would never do such a thing to any car, unless it was Honda, because everyone knows choped Hondas look good. But to a Ferrari or Aston or Lambo, I would never dream of doing such a thing, because these cars already look great.

r1ckst4
08-01-2004, 05:41 PM
Why do people insist on soiling the images of the worlds most beautiful cars by slapping ugly alloys, grills, paint, spoilers and whatever else on the cars.

DONT DO IT!

:D calm down... theres nothing wrong with trying something different... beside, its just a chop and he's just practising his choping skills. its not like they'r going to do it on the real car!

The cars are perfect as they are, why would you want to ruin them? It just shows how much time you have on your hands.
i'm not sure if there is such thing as a perfect car :rolleyes: u can always improve something...

lithuanianmafia
08-01-2004, 08:50 PM
sweet job, except one little thing: the lighting on the rims doesn''t look quite right. maybe darken them a bit, and u'll be good to go ;)