PDA

View Full Version : apologise

stratos
08-02-2004, 03:28 PM
i have made this trhead bacuase i want to apologise NoOne, matra and you guys because i have copy NoOne nick name and several trheads of ucp to tripleplate. i have talked to matra and i will be banned during 2 weeks and after that time i will come back to ucp i just want to apologise you guys for what i have done ... and i just want to ask one thing and that's if you guys think if i deserve come back to ucp after what i've done ?

Stratos

Karrmann
08-02-2004, 03:52 PM
glad to that you came and apoligized.

Cotterik
08-02-2004, 04:20 PM
not that its affected me, but good lad for apologisin! Im sure you've learnt your lesson, so i look forward to seeing you back shortly.

baddabang
08-02-2004, 04:51 PM
yes Im sure you could comeback, I dont think it would bother other memebers. But you havent totally redeemed yourself by saying your sorry ;)

werty
08-02-2004, 06:26 PM
what took you so long to fess up? whatever....i'll warmly welcome you back with DP...just as long as you dont do it again :)

Karrmann
08-02-2004, 06:33 PM
when will the ban take effect?

foto_choppa
08-03-2004, 12:49 AM
ill welcome you back mate :D

drakkie
08-03-2004, 01:08 AM
thanks for confessing.Honestly i dont care about what you have done, but i hate people that lie and denie everything.It's a good thing that you have confessed, and therefor the punishment is apropriate as long as you dong do it again.

Matra et Alpine
08-05-2004, 07:00 PM
yes Im sure you could comeback, I dont think it would bother other memebers. But you havent totally redeemed yourself by saying your sorry ;)
He has redemmed himself by having the courage to come and apologise.
His punishment is a 2 week ban.

After that this event is history and won't need to be referred to again.
( Except as a warning to any other possible 'offenders' : ) )

Mustang
08-06-2004, 01:14 AM
He has redemmed himself by having the courage to come and apologise.
His punishment is a 2 week ban.

After that this event is history and won't need to be referred to again.
( Except as a warning to any other possible 'offenders' : ) )

does that mean that DP ha s been banned perminantly ?
i had a look at his profile and it said that hes last activity was 1 week ago, how can that be ?

Karrmann
08-06-2004, 03:20 PM
If you're banned you can come online still but you can't view other peoples threads, only your own., and you cant post

Mustang
08-06-2004, 04:08 PM
If you're banned you can come online still but you can't view other peoples threads, only your own., and you cant post

well not having been banned myself i wouldnt know :p

Matra et Alpine
08-06-2004, 04:47 PM
well not having been banned myself i wouldnt know :p
That can be arranged :)

DP is currently half way through a month ban.
He has been 'taunted' by some folks ( you know who you are ) to try to get him to come back on knowing I'd ban him for life. Fortunately, DP told me about it and didn't respond to them :)
The guy IS suffering and this will be forgiven on his return.

Stratos is under a 2 week ban for similar 'crimes'.
As he was on vacation ( and some finger trouble on my part :) ) his ban started 2 days agao.

Again on his return I expect us all to be grown up and move on - me included :)

Karrmann
08-06-2004, 06:00 PM
yeah though I would of locked him up in a dungion and would throw away the key

Matra et Alpine
08-06-2004, 06:12 PM
yeah though I would of locked him up in a dungion and would throw away the key
and would he have learned ANY lesson and become 'better' ?

Punishment - as Gilbert and Sullivan said - should fit the crime :)
They both loved UCP, they both have felt the loss and known the anticiaption that better behaviour returns it. win-win

lithuanianmafia
08-06-2004, 07:07 PM
it's good to see that both stratos and DP have fessed up for what they did. they're welcome back when their ban is lifted.

Karrmann
08-18-2004, 08:46 AM
it's been just about a manth or a month, but they are still banned.

Mustang
08-18-2004, 08:57 AM
it's been just about a manth or a month, but they are still banned.

think stratos id banned till september and DP dunno if he will ever return :)

Karrmann
08-18-2004, 09:01 AM
yes cause it is probily a month now I will check the confession explaniation thread and see. but yeah I dunno if he will ever return hell, he went to the Internaional House Of Assholes (IHOA) Supercars.net!

Karrmann
08-18-2004, 09:04 AM
DP is not banned anymore but I don't think he will come back to UCP

SlickHolden
08-18-2004, 09:20 PM
I think his name is gone

lithuanianmafia
08-18-2004, 09:35 PM
his ban has been lifted, and his profile says that he was on yesterday, but i don't believe he's posted :confused: personally, I forgive him, he's fessed up, but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't come back :(

SlickHolden
08-18-2004, 09:44 PM
I wouldn't hold anything againts him, He done the crime and payed the time, It's been a long time since he has been here most would have forgot by now.
Hope he comes back he gave me great rep.

lithuanianmafia
08-18-2004, 09:53 PM
I wouldn't hold anything againts him, He done the crime and payed the time, It's been a long time since he has been here most would have forgot by now.
Hope he comes back he gave me great rep.
glad to see what's important to u SH, just the rep :mad:

SlickHolden
08-18-2004, 09:54 PM
Hell yeah :D lol

lithuanianmafia
08-18-2004, 10:01 PM
Hell yeah :D lol
this is NOT what the rep system is in place for. it is to show respect and trust among members on this site. it isn't a contest to see who can get the most. I don't think u get the idea

SlickHolden
08-18-2004, 10:01 PM
You people don't know a sence of humor. If you don't know a joke in front of you then your blind. talk about taking things to serious. Life taken to serious is a let down we must have a sence of humor in this world come on :mad:

Matra et Alpine
08-19-2004, 01:33 AM
Facts .... :)
DP's ban for one month was up yesterday.
Stratos' ban for 2 weeks i sup later today.

Speaking to Stratos, it is possible DP won't find a lot of time to come on UCP for a few weeks.

DP had shown he woudl be coming back to UCP.

A word-to-the-wise from "UCP Parole officer" (me) that goading or inappropriate posts or PMs to either will be dealt with. They've both completed the appropriate punishment and demonstrated remorse in their apologies to the group, so it is now history.

UK CARS
08-19-2004, 03:31 AM
You people don't know a sence of humor. If you don't know a joke in front of you then your blind. talk about taking things to serious. Life taken to serious is a let down we must have a sence of humor in this world come on :mad:
I know what you mean mate- personally i think you make ucp a humerous place very often ;)

What can i say about Dp+stratos?
Erm...
I now forgive them, i will welcome them on there return if they do come back.

Mustang
08-19-2004, 03:33 AM

DP can no longer give rep he was on 80 when he left but it has gone back down to 10 now, it will be a while before he gets it again :p

UK CARS
08-19-2004, 03:35 AM
I gave dark phenix the name Dp....just wanted to point that out :D

SlickHolden
08-19-2004, 09:11 AM
I know what you mean mate- personally i think you make ucp a humerous place very often ;)

What can i say about Dp+stratos?
Erm...
I now forgive them, i will welcome them on there return if they do come back.
:o Thank you :D

Karrmann
08-21-2004, 06:20 AM
DP can no longer give rep he was on 80 when he left but it has gone back down to 10 now, it will be a while before he gets it again :p

I looked at his rep and it is 9

:Exige:
08-23-2004, 01:50 PM
Edit: Just found out what happened. As some of you may know, Ive been away for a short while. The reason I was away was because I was being hacked. I dont know if it was associated with this but if it was, please tell me DP and Stratos because I dont want to spend my life wondering who did it. This is now a situation very sensitive to me (Especially as it restricted me from being able to post my coverage of Goodwood FOS). I dont think I can forgive you until I find out wether it was you or not who hacked me. If it was, you can even PM me and just completley forget about this matter.

stratos
08-23-2004, 02:04 PM
:Exige: i didin't hacked you ... I SURE !

08-23-2004, 02:26 PM
Did you hack DB9 though? That was the account that was hacked

stratos
08-23-2004, 02:56 PM
no i dind't hacked that acount ......

08-23-2004, 04:08 PM
Awww ... I dont have anything to forgive you for now! :p Well your forgiven :D And you DP who I also dont have anything to forgive you for. I was really looking forward to forgiving you too :rolleyes: