PDA

View Full Version : A future car-my design

thanos
08-03-2004, 05:25 AM
It is my newest design :D . I call it ATLANTIS and it is my opinion on future cars.It has weels but they are in those covers to increase the aerodynamics.(I don't like that so much because I can't see the rims but that's the new design style. :( ). Anyway criticice me :) .

laxplayer98
08-03-2004, 05:41 AM
It would be better if you could see the wheels but otherwise great drawing :D

Coventrysucks
08-03-2004, 05:44 AM
Not too bad.
Not too bad at all.
:)

r1ckst4
08-03-2004, 05:54 AM
ok! heres the critic :D
first of all... dats a good sketch man! and i like the design...well maybe just a bit lol :D

ok... a lot of people has come up wit great futuristic looking cars... but the problem is they never make these futuristic cars y? because the world is just not ready for them y? because we keep thinking that this is not the future yet...
Say they do manufacture these cars and we see them on the road... wouldnt they look odd? because they'll never match with the surroundings... like the dirty road, the old buildings, us and our Normal clothes.... those cars are just too futuristic... i dont think the era where we will hav those cars will ever come...
sad isnt it? we still love our mean looking cars... the normal looking cars... like the skylines, evos, ferraris, lambos... and the world is just going to keep improving them and having those cars...

BUT! still... great sketch man! :D :D :D

SPHFerrari
08-03-2004, 08:28 AM
if i am in the correct state of mind, this is not meant to be manufactured today, its meant to be manufactured in the FUTURE. maybe then they wont be too strange.

i think it looks good, except you should let the wheels be seen.

werty
08-03-2004, 09:17 AM
lets just say that your not the first one to cover the wheels like this

here got to www.cardesignnews.com

then look through their online amatuer gallery, and you can see whats already been done....you can aso find Canay's work there ;)

thanos
08-04-2004, 05:25 AM
Thanks to all of you :) . By the way I know that I'm not the first that thought to put cover on the weels but I thought it as a new general design idea because almost all the companies have sketches with weel covers . Anyway thanks again and next time I'll try to design better and better(and more present cars) ;) .

Tha_killa69
08-13-2004, 04:18 PM
Nice car man. Personally, I dont really like futuristic designs. Old school is much better, like the BMW 3 series, or the upcoming Audi Rs-6, for their new A6, which is a beautiful car. Cars like the new Mitsubishi Eclipse, and the Mazda concepts look like they cant be tunes, or be personalized on the interior. Just my 2 cents... :)