Rico
08-04-2004, 06:36 PM
What do you think?

laxplayer98
08-04-2004, 06:55 PM
great job with the carbon fibre and i love the rims :D

Cotterik
08-05-2004, 01:35 AM
Im gona be individual as always an say i dont like it.
Firstly, the WR1 looks perfect the way it is, without any changes made to it, so i realy dont know why anybody would want to give it a bright yellow paint job and an ugly bonnet, the rims are way too big which makes it look like a pimp mobile. However, looking at the skillful side to it, good job.

Fabio Ferrari
08-05-2004, 02:10 AM
I think you did a great job, I love the yellow paint alot because I hate silver cars, and you got rid of it here. The alloys look great, I can tell you got those off of the Subaru Imprezza WRC. I disagree with everything that CoTTerik said, because the alloys are the same exact size as on the original, and this forum is to have fun with cars and try to make them look unique and cool, my brother here did a great job on this Imprezza, and I do not know why people like you have to pick everything apart, it is as if he did it to your car.

Matra et Alpine
08-05-2004, 03:26 AM
Hey guys, lighten up......

I think you did a great job, I love the yellow paint alot because I hate silver cars, and you got rid of it here. The alloys look great, I can tell you got those off of the Subaru Imprezza WRC. I disagree with everything that CoTTerik said, because the alloys are the same exact size as on the original, and this forum is to have fun with cars and try to make them look unique and cool, my brother here did a great job on this Imprezza, and I do not know why people like you have to pick everything apart, it is as if he did it to your car.
"rico' is your brother ? Long distance apart :)

Anywa, "rico" asked for what people thought.

Looks like 'cotterick' spent the time to look at it and comment.
As all chops are personal you got his opinion but don't seem to want to hear it.

You said you don't like silver - netiher do I - so if you or I say we don't like the silver in a chop are we wrong ? NO, because it is OUR opinion and on UCP everyone's opinion is worthwhile.

'rico' got feedback which may improve his chops. Getting more input from poepl other than you will expose him to alternative preferences. I'm sure you dont' want him only producing chops that you like - maybe you do :)

By being so 'protective' you may scare away others form giving their opinion on chops so I hoep you can see that it's best if we resecpt others points, by all means questino them or provide facts to counter it ( eg the Subaru wheel size ) but please don't get on at peole for "picking" when opinion has been asked for.

There are lots of great guys on UCP ( you all know who you are, can you feel the love in the room :) ) some of whom do awesome chops and can be helpful in improving future work. Embrace their feedback and 'friendship' here on UCP and hoep you post more for us all to see.