PDA

View Full Version : Moderators

Wouter Melissen
04-25-2003, 02:08 PM
These forums have been online for just one day and already it's becoming a busy and growing community. Like any other community the Ultimatecarpage.com forums will need policing. That's why some members have been given extra powers to keep the forums clean and happy.

Currently a select few have been given these powers, but as the forums grow, more will be needed. You can become a moderator as well!

What we look for is active members who contribute to the forums by posting interesting/funny posts and help out other or new members.

I can't tell you when the extra moderators will be picked, but rest assured that when you act like a future moderator, you will be a future moderator!!

Scarface
04-25-2003, 07:26 PM
Sounds like a deal.

Wheelman
04-26-2003, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Scarface
Sounds like a deal.

You're not going to be a moderator, Impy.

Kossy
04-26-2003, 08:58 PM
It currently is his forums ;) He owns them remember ;)

If I stomp on n00bs really hard, and shut down idiots will that put me in the running for a mod position? Because I really dont want to be a moderator.

Wouter Melissen
04-26-2003, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Kossy
It currently is his forums ;) He owns them remember ;)

Just get one thing straight, Wheelman owns nothing. Current admins are TrueChaoz, bez and yours truely. Current Moderators are amenasce, Nogger, gtsorbust, Wheelman and PoRsChEnUt.

IBrake4Rainbows
04-27-2003, 02:38 AM
I wouldn't be able to become one myself would I Wouter? I do moderate the original comment section of UltimateCarPage.com. Please?

RacingManiac
04-27-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by IBrake4Rainbows
I wouldn't be able to become one myself would I Wouter? I do moderate the original comment section of UltimateCarPage.com. Please?

ditto here....although really I still can't quite do that often enough...

<AAA-MOD>
04-27-2003, 08:12 PM
so you two guys have been the others moderating the comments.

i have trouble finding time to do it lately too.

Nash
04-28-2003, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by MMO
so you two guys have been the others moderating the comments.

i have trouble finding time to do it lately too.

I also moderate the comments.

Homem de Gelo
04-28-2003, 03:16 PM
I moderate the comments too. :D