PDA

View Full Version : OMG how did tis happen ??

Mustang
08-10-2004, 02:53 PM
A Berlin driving instructor who taught more than 1,000 motorists how to drive says he never got a driver's license because he was too nervous to retake the test after he failed the first time -- 43 years ago.

"I flunked it because I drove too fast at a roundabout and didn't come to a complete standstill at a stop sign," the instructor, identified by police as Wolf-Dieter R., told Berlin's B.Z. newspaper on Saturday. "I was too afraid to try again."

He was caught by police after a minor accident with a Polish truck recently. He told police he never had a license. He said it was his first accident after four decades driving cars, tractors, and even tanks as a former East German army soldier.

KnifeEdge_2K1
08-10-2004, 03:30 PM
something happened like that here in canada too

drakkie
08-11-2004, 12:25 AM
why dont they check these people whether they have a license before they may give lessons to anyone ??? :confused:

Esperante
08-11-2004, 11:30 AM
Even better question-how did this happen?
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/byebyecar.jpg

baddabang
08-11-2004, 06:20 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/byebyecar.jpg

I think he was parked there and put it in drive instead of reverse :eek:

ZerK
08-12-2004, 02:28 AM

It's a woman. No explaination required. She looks pretty chuffed with her handywork too...

Seriously though, she must have been going a pretty decent speed to get right across that gap. But I guess the car pushed it out which it hit it...

Matra et Alpine
08-12-2004, 03:11 AM
It's a woman. No explaination required. She looks pretty chuffed with her handywork too...
tut, tut, sexist :)

Maybe she looks pleased coz it's NOT here car and as a passer-by she and her friend took a photo to amuse the kids - it clearly works :)

Seriously though, she must have been going a pretty decent speed to get right across that gap. But I guess the car pushed it out which it hit it...
yep, you'd never tie a boat that far from the mooring and IF it HAD been that far the nose of the car would have dropped into the gap. Gravity moves things down pretty quickly :) Also no airbag deplyed so this was all slow-motion.

Reckon they selected D instead of R and moved the blocks aside pretty easy !!

ZerK
08-12-2004, 05:25 AM
... it's NOT here car ...

Ah, but it is.. she's holding the keys :)

F1LM My Car
08-12-2004, 05:27 AM
Ah, but it is.. she's holding the keys :)
Wow, that's some pretty good eyesight to tell those are keys to a Honda Civic.

Matra et Alpine
08-12-2004, 06:09 AM
Wow, that's some pretty good eyesight to tell those are keys to a Honda Civic.
and to have x-ray vision to see the key is cut to match the lock on the car :)

There are a row of parked cars, you would normally have your keys out if you were coming/going.

However, circumstancial evidence would support your hypothsis !!

ZerK
08-12-2004, 07:09 AM
Surely you can see the Honda 'H' logo on the keyfob? :confused:

F1LM My Car
08-12-2004, 07:37 AM
Surely you can see the Honda 'H' logo on the keyfob? :confused:
Oh, THERE it is. How silly of me to have missed it before.

byronleehk
08-12-2004, 09:07 AM
Have you guys ever wonder how the driver managed to get off the car :confused: Walking on water maybe :D

Esperante
08-12-2004, 04:28 PM
You sure put a lot of thought into that question, didn't you? I mean, they couldn't have opened the doors and jumped out and swam, seeing as the doors are open! Because then they'd drown!!