PDA

View Full Version : My New Skyline GTR R34 V-SPEC II

SkylineGTRR34
08-15-2004, 06:59 PM
Hiya Guys and Girls if there is any! I just thought id post a thread to say i got my new Skyline the other day its real nice and its the only car i want to have! Ive had it to days and ive had 150mph out of it soo far and it was soooo tempting to go even more but i realised i had Speed Cameras up ahead :mad: So on went the brakes and the fun was over :D Its one of those things you have to do when you get a new car tho! :D I was just wondering is there anyone else on here has the same Skyline as me? and could they give me a message or summink so we can chat bout the cars! :) When i get payed next im buying my new HKS Super Dragger and then with the left over cash if i have any i will buy some little interior add-ons like new steering wheel maybe i dunno yet im still disiding!

baddabang
08-15-2004, 07:05 PM
nice, but here is an idea post some pics, including the egg nog test ;) if you could please :)

SkylineGTRR34
08-15-2004, 07:13 PM
Ok im a newbie and what the hell is a egg nog test by the way! :confused:

TheOne
08-15-2004, 07:33 PM
egg nogg's test is to take a pic of a paper with your nick which is sticked to the shift knob. or some other places.

baddabang
08-15-2004, 07:33 PM
Test (http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2584) its just a picture

SkylineGTRR34
08-15-2004, 07:53 PM
How the hell will that proove that its your car with a bit of paper on a gear knob ha ha ha one thing that will is by putting a Bit of paper on the Windscreen wiper and taking a shot of the whole car with your username written boldly on the bit of Paper! the writing must cover the whole A4 sheet tho! This gets a shot of the whole car and who its owned by! With the Egg Nogg test all that does is show 1 Gear Knob! and i could put that on my mums car which has a complete different gear knob! Which is bought out of a Car magazine!
:D

baddabang
08-15-2004, 07:58 PM
How the hell will that proove that its your car with a bit of paper on a gear knob ha ha ha one thing that will is by putting a Bit of paper on the Windscreen wiper and taking a shot of the whole car with your username written boldly on the bit of Paper! the writing must cover the whole A4 sheet tho! This gets a shot of the whole car and who its owned by! With the Egg Nogg test all that does is show 1 Gear Knob! and i could put that on my mums car which has a complete different gear knob! Which is bought out of a Car magazine!
:D

well for one it proves you can enter the car. secondly any one can go up to a parked car and but a piece of paper under the wiper and take a picture :mad: Its the egg nog test its worked before but apparently your to good for it. since you have a pos skyline.

GTR Dreamer
08-15-2004, 08:45 PM
dude just post a pic of the peice of paper stabed over the shifter, then one from out side(so we can c it and the colour of the paint) then some more of the outside. :D :D

Rockefella
08-15-2004, 09:30 PM
I'll bet someone a reputation point that he doesn't own this car....

Spastik_Roach
08-15-2004, 10:11 PM
What year is it mate? Did you get it new?

DodgeNitroBIRM
08-16-2004, 12:06 AM
Even if he doesn't, that's a cool avitar!

Spastik_Roach
08-16-2004, 01:40 AM
What can I say mate, you don't have much going for you. You've come here, refused to take our proof of ownership test, havn't posted any pics, and produced scarce information.

IBrake4Rainbows
08-16-2004, 01:53 AM
I believe the term is OWNED.

Perhaps such tripe may pass on other forums, but here we need to see to believe. Everyone else who owns a car has done it, Why can't you?

We don't trust mere words. I could say i owned an Enzo if that was the case. But we don't.

If you don't have pics and won't take the test, sit down and shut up. If you can't back up your claims, don't make them in the first place. Having no Digital camera is no excuse. You can buy one from about 99 dollars nowadays. And if you owned a skyline, my guess is that'd be small change for you.

Oh, and they don't sell Skyline GT-R V-spec II's anymore, they don't even build them, to say it's new is your first stumbling block.

r1ckst4
08-16-2004, 06:54 AM

Perhaps such tripe may pass on other forums, but here we need to see to believe. Everyone else who owns a car has done it, Why can't you?

We don't trust mere words. I could say i owned an Enzo if that was the case. But we don't.

If you don't have pics and won't take the test, sit down and shut up. If you can't back up your claims, don't make them in the first place. Having no Digital camera is no excuse. You can buy one from about 99 dollars nowadays. And if you owned a skyline, my guess is that'd be small change for you.

Oh, and they don't sell Skyline GT-R V-spec II's anymore, they don't even build them, to say it's new is your first stumbling block.
OUCH! :D :D :D

ur rite... if he can afford a gtr r34 v spec II y can't he afford a digital camera? he thinks we'r dumb... :D

Mustang
08-16-2004, 07:14 AM

another thing i have had a look at it says top speed is 156mph, he says he has only managed to get to 150 so far, dont think he is gonna go much faster ;)and also if you could see the speed camera up ahead from 150mph i doubt you would be able to slow down fast enough before you got ot it.

DrGonzo
08-16-2004, 07:15 AM
OUCH! :D :D :D

ur rite... if he can afford a gtr r34 v spec II y can't he afford a digital camera? he thinks we'r dumb... :D
And he has to wait to be paid next to be able to afford a muffler and steering wheel?

Ah well, at least he got the most important thing done first and added a speed cut defender! That 180km/h speed limiter must've gotten annoying real quick, huh?

Niko_Fx
08-16-2004, 07:54 AM
I threw him a bad rep point for his post and his stupid avatar.

megotmea7
08-16-2004, 10:02 AM
what is this, the 3rd one this month? i think we're going for a record :rolleyes:

F1_Master
08-16-2004, 11:55 AM
Another poser.

BTW, I'll post the worst poser on the web.
It is hilarious.

SkylineGTRR34
08-16-2004, 04:39 PM
Ill have to get a digital camera first though coz my over one broke! So just because i own a V-SPEC II doesn't mean I have every little device ever invented! And plus before you reach a speed camera you have signs! If you want a picture I have got 2 so far which my mate took the other month when I went to the JAE (Japanese Automobile Extravaganza) at Milton Keynes in Northamptonshire! I will also post some other pictures of the event! My friend took a wide variety of cars at the show so ill try to put as many as i can on here! And another reason why I didn't post any pictures the other day was because I only joined LAST NIGHT! so I was tired! ok im sorry about the arguement guys i was just a bit confused and puzzled because i am new to the UCP ok? :o

sandwich
08-16-2004, 05:58 PM
yawn.

GTR Dreamer
08-16-2004, 06:30 PM
hey guys i think we r being a bit hard on the poor fella. have we taken into account yet that the car may have already been modified before he got it?
so lets just let off a bit until he does the onership test.

and mate, if ur mate HAS got a digital camera, then as soon as possible get him 2 take some fotos..... :o :o ;)

sandwich
08-16-2004, 06:38 PM
odds are against him, i'm afraid...First off, he types like a 14 year old, secondly, he picked the biggest fanboy car of the entire interweb. We've seen this happen before plenty of times. Never has the person been able to come up with noggpics.

The interweb is a very big place, and it is filled with small minds. Be careful out there.

TheOne
08-16-2004, 06:40 PM
and his stupid avatar.

but nissan does rox over honda:((puts flame suit on)

the atavar is inappropiate(sp?) though.

F1_Master
08-16-2004, 07:40 PM
BTW, I'm not believeing you, b/c you left out one little detail on the name.

You claim you own a R34 GTR V-spec II. That's all you say, nothing more. Here's why I don't believe the car is yours.

YES, its an R34 GTR V-Spec II, but a V-Spec II NUR!

YOU NEVER SAID anything about a Nur edition. I don't believe you...

Spastik_Roach
08-16-2004, 09:27 PM
Nismo Skyline's R34 GT-R V-Spec 2's Nür's
These are just my ultimate GTR's with no expense spared on the spec sheet, I specified color, build, tune and kit in Japan for this and waited a painfully long 4 months for delivery. Only 2 Nür's in the UK and only 1 GTR in this colour, it certainly is a rare model.

I quote this off an owners website, so you've got 1 of the 2 Skyline NURS in the UK??

GTR Dreamer
08-16-2004, 10:07 PM
OK buddy, you are BUSTED!!!!!!!!!

heres why....u say in ur first post in this thread that u bought it the other day, and then when u post the pics that your mate took, u say that he took them a couple of months ago. now either im right or 2 u "the other day" means a couple of months! im sorry but here at UCP we dont like time wasters! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

p.s im quite a good detective dont ya think guys :D :D

megotmea7
08-16-2004, 10:14 PM
doesnt take a detective to see this guys full of shit from the first post

Niko_Fx
08-16-2004, 10:20 PM
but nissan does rox over honda:(.

If you say so...

Should I get one with a Honda head f*cking a KIA?? It's a stupid avatar...

And the Nissan better than Honda thing it's just your opinion, I think both brands are good and probably on the same level.

DodgeNitroBIRM
08-16-2004, 10:47 PM
OK buddy, you are BUSTED!!!!!!!!!

heres why....u say in ur first post in this thread that u bought it the other day, and then when u post the pics that your mate took, u say that he took them a couple of months ago. now either im right or 2 u "the other day" means a couple of months! im sorry but here at UCP we dont like time wasters! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

p.s im quite a good detective dont ya think guys :D :D

Yeah, a regular Detective Conan..... :rolleyes:

IBrake4Rainbows
08-16-2004, 11:51 PM
We did ask for Interior pics, he provided pics of a hotted up Skyline badge and Side on, easily attainable during a show meet. Either you do the Egg Nog test, or we fail you. Pretty simple....

Mustang
08-17-2004, 02:34 AM
We did ask for Interior pics, he provided pics of a hotted up Skyline badge and Side on, easily attainable during a show meet. Either you do the Egg Nog test, or we fail you. Pretty simple....

im all for that

Ill have to get a digital camera first though coz my over one broke!

how appropriate that it breaks just when you need it

And another thing, if you had a car that looks as good as this one,

http://www.ebbro.com/catalogue2001/nissan/HOT-series/Skyline-R34/NUR/R34-NUR-500-front.jpg

why would you go and put some crap ass spoiler on it ?? :confused:

Can you tell me when these pics were taken ?? you said that you got your Skyline only a few days ago i am very doubtfull that you have taken it to shows and everything withiin the first few days :rolleyes:

F1_Master
08-17-2004, 08:15 PM
Yeah, a regular Detective Conan..... :rolleyes:

Don't you mean a regular Jimmy Kudo? ;)

Ferrari Tifosi
08-17-2004, 11:16 PM
Why are y'all wasting your time on this, he's lying I could of told you that 2 days ago when this thread was started.

DodgeNitroBIRM
08-18-2004, 08:44 AM
Don't you mean a regular Jimmy Kudo? ;)

Yeah, even though that is the American name. I can't remember what the Japanese name is.

Chinky_boi
08-18-2004, 12:21 PM
Just say OWNED and forget about this guy. He's probably some 12 year old trying to impress people that he has a Skyline. Pfft

F1_Master
08-18-2004, 02:43 PM
^

In that case, you get an F. You have Failed to prove to us that you own the car. You reFused the Eggnog Ownership challenge, and you did not prove anything more than saying that you owned the car, and engine specs.

Effort-11 (pics and engine)
Extra Info-0

You my friend get an 11 for a grade.

Mustang
08-18-2004, 04:54 PM
^

In that case, you get an F.

or if you were british you could get a U or an N both mean unmarkable and you get completely nothing :)

lithuanianmafia
08-18-2004, 08:06 PM
why are people still posting here? we know that the guy never had the skyline, so let's move on!

Bladerider
08-19-2004, 04:50 PM
Its not a Nur either..........no rear diffuser, and as its worth £2000 I suspect it would still have it fitted !!

Oh, and its on a T reg, which whilst it could be an older plate on a younger car I doubt it as it isnt a personal reg by the looks of it.

Oh, and I know the car anyways !! lolol

J.

Spastik_Roach
09-01-2004, 11:13 PM
Its NUR.. (Not Ur Ride! :P)

Mustang
09-02-2004, 07:39 AM
Its NUR.. (Not Ur Ride! :P)

haha took you a while to think of that didnt it :p

Motorer1
09-17-2004, 10:05 AM
Jeez, you know, it seems like these a-holes always pick the skylines!!! I would never do ..... hehehehe, egg nog, chime in on this, i know u want a peice. For those of you who don't know, i invented this kind of car trickery with a R33 skyline. i was caught, and that was that. To the nur guy, dude, your bummed. sorry, but it doesn't work here.

Renesis
09-17-2004, 12:10 PM
To the nur guy, dude, your bummed. sorry, but it doesn't work here.

neither does posting on a thread that died weeks ago

whiteballz
09-17-2004, 03:21 PM
renesis, you didnt say that to S_R when he re-opened it! they are as bad as eachother, so i guess you didnt have to say that.

GTR Dreamer
09-17-2004, 07:46 PM
why the f*%k are people still posting here!!!!!!!!!!???????? a mod should close it!

whiteballz
09-18-2004, 12:51 AM
why? what would that achieve? NOTHING!!!

thats right, NOTHING.
so why bother, plenty of old threads get re-started. quit complaining.

Blue Supra
09-18-2004, 12:55 AM
fire up whiteballz ;)

SERB-streetracr
01-09-2005, 04:15 PM
wow ur one pathetic tea bagging commiunist rnt u?....ok dreaming to hav a skylines alrite..cuz every1 wants 1...but saying that u "supposedly" have it...well dude thats fuking pathetic...i mean seriously we all know u dont hav a R-34 i mean if u did u would take a pic with it n post it up...like any sane person would...so since ur pissing every1 off y dont u go pretend that u have a life instead of pretending u have R-34 k bitch?

Rockefella
01-09-2005, 04:18 PM
wow ur one pathetic tea bagging commiunist rnt u?....ok dreaming to hav a skylines alrite..cuz every1 wants 1...but saying that u "supposedly" have it...well dude thats fuking pathetic...i mean seriously we all know u dont hav a R-34 i mean if u did u would take a pic with it n post it up...like any sane person would...so since ur pissing every1 off y dont u go pretend that u have a life instead of pretending u have R-34 k bitch?
Lol, you piss me off 20x more than anyone on this forum for reviving old skyline wet dream threads. BTW tool, one member on this forum sold his highly tuned R34 and his friend owns an R32, i think. They also provided proof.