PDA

View Full Version : Volvo chop

drakkie
08-16-2004, 03:11 AM
here is my 5th chop.Tell me what you think

Fabio Ferrari
08-16-2004, 03:18 AM
Well I will give you the good news first, good job on the rain mate. as for the bad news, I do not think that you did a good job removing the grille and the emblem you have placed there looks a bit off, and I also must tell you that the colour looks aweful mate. Well overal it is a decent chop for only being your 5th, you will get better with pratice and one day you will be as good as Foto_Choppa and some of the other good choppers in this forum. So keep up the work mate.

drakkie
08-16-2004, 03:42 AM
thanks

whiteballz
08-16-2004, 03:53 AM
one day you will be as good as Foto_Choppa.

i have to laugh at that. thats the best thing ive heard all day!!!

i remember the times of old, long before F_C or many newer chopers were choping, mustang123, painterr, challenger, and a lot more were chopping above (WAY) about this standard, now F_C is good yes, but he chops too much for his own good!!! :P thats my oppinon anyway. back to my point, back when i just started choping, there were many good choppers to name, now because he posts ALOT of chops, he is the first one to pop into your guys heads. who insipred you guys to start choping? i know mustang and IAC and painterr insipred me. (also UK_cars to a somewhat lesser extent- and one other notable mention, batmobile turbo!!! he had a great persona, perhaps liked the darkness too much... :D those that can remember his chops will know what im on about)

Fabio Ferrari
08-16-2004, 04:15 AM
well nobody actually inspired me, I just said F_C because he is a good example of someone who has just started chopping in the past few monts, and he does alot of chops and with all the practice he just got really good i think. Painterr is probably the best that I have seen other than Iacoski, you are good to Whiteballz, there are alot of excellent choppers here, I hope that one day i am as good as most of you guys.

foto_choppa
08-16-2004, 04:31 AM

i remember the times of old, long before F_C or many newer chopers were choping, mustang123, painterr, challenger, and a lot more were chopping above (WAY) about this standard, now F_C is good yes, but he chops too much for his own good!!! :P thats my oppinon anyway. back to my point, back when i just started choping, there were many good choppers to name, now because he posts ALOT of chops, he is the first one to pop into your guys heads. who insipred you guys to start choping? i know mustang and IAC and painterr insipred me. (also UK_cars to a somewhat lesser extent- and one other notable mention, batmobile turbo!!! he had a great persona, perhaps liked the darkness too much... :D those that can remember his chops will know what im on about)
wow thanks-i dont care wat u think whiteballz, i chop coz i enjoy it and i will keep choppin coz i enjoy it.

r1ckst4
08-16-2004, 04:39 AM

i remember the times of old, long before F_C or many newer chopers were choping, mustang123, painterr, challenger, and a lot more were chopping above (WAY) about this standard, now F_C is good yes, but he chops too much for his own good!!! :P thats my oppinon anyway.
:rolleyes: someone's jealous! :D

c'mon... whiteballz... foto is actually good at chopping... no need to laugh at him...
he started using photo shop not long ago and look at him now with his new chops... u hav to give him credits for trying so hard to be good at it, and he IS good at chopping. So what fabio said is true... he is a good example. he was actually the first person who taught me how to chop. Other guys are also good... no doubt... but there is no need to laugh at Fabio's opinion on Foto...

whiteballz
08-16-2004, 04:44 AM
im not laughing AT fabio or anyone, i know F_C is good. dont take things so seriously not everything is an attack! get used to it!

i am laughing at WHY and HOW everyone thinks of F_C first. you guys dont have my sense of humor.

d-quik
08-16-2004, 04:59 AM
Uh.. people think of him because he is consistent????

oh and of couse his name.

"Who is always photo chopping, could it be *gasps* FOTO_CHOPPA??!?!?!?!?!":eek:

foto_choppa
08-16-2004, 05:18 AM
"Who is always photo chopping, could it be *gasps* FOTO_CHOPPA??!?!?!?!?!":eek:
OMG, no realy???? im surprised anyone figured that out!!!!

Spastik_Roach
08-16-2004, 09:39 PM
And noone EVER mentions me when referring to great chops!! :D

lithuanianmafia
08-16-2004, 09:47 PM
or me

wait a minute, u said good chops? i thought u said lousy chops. MY MISTAKE!

foto_choppa
08-16-2004, 10:04 PM
lol, na u and spastik r alrite:D, dont dis urself

lithuanianmafia
08-16-2004, 10:06 PM
lol, na u and spastik r alrite:D, dont dis urself

that's what both my shrink and my mommy told me!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D lol, thanx man