PDA

View Full Version : Unusual chop request

Homem de Gelo
08-17-2004, 11:16 AM
Consider this a test for your skills.

I have a fotolog (http://ubbibr.fotolog.net/ericoclx/) and I've been wanting to put some pore creative images on it. The problem is that I have the ideas but not the skills necessary to do what I want to do, so I'd like to ask you for help.

I'd like to have my face photoshopped into some images I came across on the internet, as so to give the idea that it actually is me in the images. These aren't any images, they are images on a tequila site. The reaosn I chose them was because my friends and I love tequila, and also because I'd like to show-off with a cool image than none of them has or can do.

So I would like you to photoshop my face in the image file face tequila 1 over the face of the man in the middle of the image file tequila1. I'd also like you to photoshop my face in the image file face tequila 2 over the face of the man in a black shirt in the image filetequila2. Of course I'd like you to do it whit my face in black and white, and not in colour, so it can actually match with the original images.

This is a favour I'm asking you. There's nothing I can give in return except my grattitude and some rep points. I'll give a rep point to whoever makes a good try and the chop that pleases me the best will be the one I'll upload to my fotolog. I will, of course, gice you full credit for the chop when I post it at my fotolog.

I really hope you guys can give it a try. You all spend so much time choppings cars, I hope this one chop doesn't bother you.

I don't need the new images to be perfect, just good enough for me to put them at my flog and have people all smile.

Thank you very much.

Mustang
08-17-2004, 11:19 AM
id have a go i think the second and last pic would go quite well, but it would be a hell of alot easier if you had a bigger pic of your head :rolleyes:

Z0RR0
08-17-2004, 11:35 AM
If you were blonde with more chest, I'd do this in a heartbeat :D
I'll give it a try ... never chopped anything else than cars up to now (exception made of my early stages of putting bigger boobs on every chick picture I'd find!:D).
BTW, we do need bigger pics, at least of your face. Otherwise, it's gonna look real shitty.

baddabang
08-17-2004, 11:36 AM
well I gave it a shot. sorry if I screwed up your face dude ;)

UK CARS
08-17-2004, 11:45 AM
well I gave it a shot. sorry if I screwed up your face dude ;)
Thats funny.

Homem de Gelo
08-17-2004, 12:07 PM
id have a go i think the second and last pic would go quite well, but it would be a hell of alot easier if you had a bigger pic of your head :rolleyes:

Bigger piucs of my head, ok.

Mustang
08-17-2004, 12:10 PM
why do you wear sunglasses in the shower ?

Homem de Gelo
08-17-2004, 12:32 PM
I was comming out of the swimming pool.

UK CARS
08-17-2004, 01:12 PM
Ooooooooww midnight skinny dipping! lol! with Girls

foto_choppa
08-17-2004, 06:32 PM
Ooooooooww midnight skinny dipping! lol! with Girls
lol yea, doesnt happen much with you aye!:p:p:p:D:D:D

sry:p

Homem de Gelo